Casual player looking for mature guild on Gates of Madness. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Casual player looking for mature guild on Gates of Madness.

Lusaphor.8290Lusaphor.8290 Member
edited December 31, 2017 in Looking For Guild

I'm an off and on player looking for a guild to hang out with and do group activities with from time to time. I'm looking for a guild on the Gates of Madness server, and I do require the members to be 18+, and i prefer people closer to 30,. (Bad experience with allowing children in an adult guild is the reasoning) I tend to play for months at a time and take break here or there. I've done everything but raid. I'm currently building my Guardians ascended armor. IF you think i'm would be a welcomed addition hit me up in game or leave a post. if you message me in-game don't spawn recruitment text. Lusaphor.8290 for ingame whispers

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.