(Suggestion)Unlock Headgear Skins as Aquabreathers on aquire

Omega.6801

What the title says. Since Anet hasn't looked into underwater content for a while now, I don't think new skins for aquabreathers are coming anytime soon, let alone "unique" or "flashy" ones. Also there seems to be no intention of rethinking the wintersday breather to be skin, beside the fact that the item in question has been around for years as well as the issue of having the effect buond to the item and not the skin.

So, why not unlock all skins for headgear as skins for our aquabreathers? Would help with fashionwars at least and shouldn't be a big thing to do I guess.

@"joneirikb.7506" said:

• Remove "Aqua Breather" as an item/gear type.
  • Make "Aqua Breather" into a skin option for underwater to replace the look of the "helm" changable like an outfit/glider/mount.
  • Use "Helm" stats and especially RUNE underwater.

Profit, Well except that they did add ascended breathers for some silly reason.

Que all the neon coloured cyber goths starting to roam around with aqua breather skins everywhere.

But yes, I want to wear my Reaper Hood underwater.

@"joneirikb.7506" said:

• Remove "Aqua Breather" as an item/gear type.
  • Make "Aqua Breather" into a skin option for underwater to replace the look of the "helm" changable like an outfit/glider/mount.
  • Use "Helm" stats and especially RUNE underwater.

Profit, Well except that they did add ascended breathers for some silly reason.

Ascended so you do not lose the stats of helm and can socket same rune for underwater combat to which I try to avoid :bleep_bloop:

Well, removing the aquabreather and just using the helmet would help as well. But I like UW combat and I think the moment they remove the breather it's basically set that they won't ever look into it ever...so I'm fine keeping the item...but I want to wear my skin underwater and not change to 1 out of maybe 7 skins in the whole game.

Archived