Shared Inventory Slots (Gemstore Sales)

Vunter.6245

A few weeks ago the shared inventory slots were on sale and I missed the sale. I generally wait to buy stuff when they're on sale; however, the shared inventory slots are like super nice to have so I'm thinking about buying some. Anyone think they will go on sale again before PoF since from Anet's perspective it would be smart for them to capitalize on gemstore purchases prior to PoF?

I know this question is kind of difficult to answer, but I do know there are people out there that track these things quite a lot.

I think it's highly unlikely they'll go on sale again before PoF launches since it's only a few days and they were on sale recently.

I'm sure they will go on sale again but it's hard to say when. The next time it's likely is around late November - January for Black Friday/Winterday/January sales. But it could be before, or they could not include shared inventory slots in that sale and then it'll be sometime after, probably about March/April since they tend to do a spring sale too.

Archived