LFG on NSP (Casual WvW) New Looking to learn.

Clay.1905

Hey, I'm recently returning to GW2 and not much is the same as I remember. I'm having to relearn everything all over again. I'm looking for an active WvW guild who has regular guild events scheduled. I have no issues with using a mic. I have a lvl 80 guard and am working on a warrior atm (60).

Thanks.

MAS guild invites you to consider us for your WvW play. We are a solid 18+ guild community that focuses WvW teamplay, and continuing to grow our fight squad.We're on Sorrow’s Furnace, linked to NSP. We're not casual WvWers, so may not be what you want. Check us out at: https://mas4eva.enjin.com. If you're interested, complete a recruit application, or reach out with questions.

Good luck with your journey to find a group.

Pre~ GM of MAS

@Clay.1905 said:Hey, I'm recently returning to GW2 and not much is the same as I remember. I'm having to relearn everything all over again. I'm looking for an active WvW guild who has regular guild events scheduled. I have no issues with using a mic. I have a lvl 80 guard and am working on a warrior atm (60).

Thanks.

@Clay.1905 pm me on steam: tekren77381/discord: shadz#2477 want to run something by you

Archived