Cant You Like....Just Embrace Guild vs Guild in Guild Wars?

zengara.8301

Games without any PvE experience are literally on the top most sold games in 2017-16-15 etc....why perhaps?

No offense to any PvE players, but for me it is a lot more fun to win over another player than to win over literally hundreds or thousands of the same looking/feeling npc´s in the game, and what annoys me more is that there are games who aseem to have more of a stream presence than Gw2 even though their fighting is inferior to Gw2

Gw2 literally got some of the most fluent MMO gameplay, yet they decide not to actually introduce any form for player vs player without some weird PvE aspect shoved in it, furthermore (and this annoys me quiet well) even with the name guilds wars....why no GvG? Even people who did not play Gw2 said stuff like "it took 2 years for gw2 to make guild wars" because of the whole arena in the guild hall everyone thought that A-Net were actually going to support GvG, rather than being some weird small arena in a place nobody goes to because far away from anyone or anything, and is quiet literally hard to invite people into since it might update the second anyone presses any of the NPC´s

Obsidian Sanctum, a map that have nothing to do with WvW, for a game mode that was made by random people in WvW and some people after 5 years still dont know about, gets filled when 2 big guilds decides to fight.....You literally get no pips, no chests/bags for going in there, yet they are filled because people go out of wvw to do nothing but watch a game mode Guild Wars 2 dont really support.........................................

There was nobody who played PvP, who actually thought that SPvP with the Battlefield game mode, would actually be an E-Sports material after 2 weeks to 1 month of playing it. I do however believe that if implemented correctly......Gw2´s GvG got HUGE potential for a regrowth in population and presence on the different youtube/streaming services.

Before all the "if you want GvG or PvP play another game......."....."They shouldnt focus on GvG because I want them to focus on PvE...."...."No Joko in PvP, so no me" Im just gonna write some answers here:

1: When you have played a game for quiet a while, you want to see it succeed, not jump off to another game....so I honestly never understood the "go play" shows somehow those persons saying it either arent going to stay in the game themselves and just dont really "care" about how well it succedes, or simply kinda.........not good at thinking well...? best way to put it without calling names tbh.

2: They have clearly time and time again said that they have teams decided for each of those game modes, yet people seem to not follow along on their videos or streams, that is why theirraids was so fast, the team who did it was very fast, even with few numbers in the actual team.......and everyone should know that from their own work environment tbh, or at the very least guess that the person who designs your weekly/monthly gears, wont go over and balance your PvE dmg output.

3: Nope, somebody stomped him....bet it was some1 who liked PvP

I agree with you, I would support a GvG mode. But the fact that PvP is in such a dire state makes me wonder if we’ll get it anytime soon.

§ §

As for the name, the title Guild Wars does not refer to the fact that guild wars 1 had the GvG game mode, but the historical event the Guild Wars that set the stage for most chaos in the world.The Guild Wars were an event that was caused by the release of magic and people couldn’t be skritts for more than one day. So magic got partially resealed by doric’s blood, hence the containers becoming called “bloodstones”.

§ §

But in what form would you like GvG?Would you like:

1. an open world similar to WvW in which a few guilds at a time are connected.
  2. guilds enter a competition, gets paired against 2-4 other guilds on a WvW like map that lasts for like an hour
  3. PvP arenas you can only enter with groups of 1 guild.
  4. something else?

They are talking about the logistics of doing special tournaments for GvG... they want to test 15 vs 15 custom arenas and special tournaments first and will do GvG ATs from there if they are successful and workable. This was discussed in the PvP features/game modes Q&A a couple weeks ago.

more like a real GvG fighting scene, where you can either que up as a guild for a map....that isnt some weird PvE map.....please and get your place in the EU/NA and chinese ranks. This would of cause give players rewards for participationSelf-made fights, this could be fighting for a title, gold, rank or even something in the Guild Hall, this could be a showcased fight when big guilds (who vs who is fighting at what time) so people can watch in the sidelines, like the gladiator map.....just without all the walls, and maaaaaaybe put gold gambling in therePossibly an Esports field as well with twitch etc, since it have proven to even give more viewers than SPvP with random streamer streaming GvG, and that would open peoples eyes for Gw2

More importantly, hit the core values of GvG, why people do it, and how to light up these reasons or put it out so others get a chance to participate or watch it happen.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:Games without PvE that came out in 2017-16-15 I didn't even buy.So no, I'm not embracing something I don't like or find boring.

wait, not even pubg? For Honor? Marvel vs Capcom or injustice 2 or Tekken 7? Fifa?....You must at least have bought Friday the 13..The list is of cause longer for free to play games...and these were only the best for 2017, I find it hard to believe that you have not bought a single one in all 3 years, unless if you dont buy that many games in general o.oBut seriously not a single player vs player game?

@zengara.8301 said:

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:Games without PvE that came out in 2017-16-15 I didn't even buy.So no, I'm not embracing something I don't like or find boring.

wait, not even pubg? For Honor? Marvel vs Capcom or injustice 2 or Tekken 7? Fifa?....You must at least have bought Friday the 13..The list is of cause longer for free to play games...and these were only the best for 2017, I find it hard to believe that you have not bought a single one in all 3 years, unless if you dont buy that many games in general o.oBut seriously not a single player vs player game?

Capcom been on my blacklist after I bought MvC3. The moment they made Ultimate MvC3 I gave up and the final nail in the coffin was when Megaman Legends 3 was canceled.

EA I think did Fifa if I recall who is also on my blacklist after Mass Effect 3. Decided to not get a game from them no more.

I didn't know Friday The 13th existed as a game until now and I've always found Tekken a boring fighting game personally. I did like games like DoA (which I stopped buying after DoA4) and Virtua Fighter (which I haven't played since Saturn), but Tekken I just never liked.

The last games I've bought recently would've been... let me see...Guild Wars 1 (all except North)Mario OdysseyPokémon Ultra Sun/MoonDragonball Xenoverse 2 (I haven't touched it yet though)Sonic Mania (Stopped playing by the 4th stage, but I would get back to it someday)Samurai Warriors 4-II (yeah I'm late to the party on that one)and finally South Park Stick of Truth.

You can argue I can fight people in Ultra Sun/Moon, but I've been playing Pokémon games since Red/Green for both the story and the collecting.

Xenoverse I played the 1st one and for the story and to build up my character and fight through the scenarios. I have never played the 1st one online.Also I got into Xenoverse too because it has SOOOOOO much taken from Dragon Ball Online.YES Dragon Ball Online had PvP in it, but I never went into it. I played only... well it's like GW2. It has PvE, Dungeons, a form of "Fractals", and then Tournaments and PvP and even a "Mist" area where there's a little Arena area where you can stay right out on the edge and not fight or run right in and fight players just like GW2. Never touched it though.

Trying to remember what else I have bought recently, but can't remember at the moment. All I listed there was from the last 3 months or so.Excluding of course PoF obviously.

'Go play another game'This is a negative thing to say indeed, but there is a feeling and sentiment behind it. I like playing the game as it is. The game is very succesfull so it seems I'm not the only one. So why should the games direction shift from PvE orientated to PvP orientated? You are correct that games that focus on PvP are selling well. This also means that market is very sattuated. A good game is a game that is unique and appeals to a large playerbase by being unique.

That makes most your arguments invalid.Further. Saying ´that PvE people are saying 'go play another game' is putting words in our mouths and is just as negative as saying itself.

Last of all. Guildwars is named after the event the guildwars. It is a novelised event in the history of Tyria where non playing characters from guilds that effectively rule the land and fight over it. It is very much PvE orientated as it sets the history of Tyria. It has always been considered a bad justification for GvG.

so all "beside stick of truth"...well kinda.... are somewhat nostalgic games? Quiet interesting buy list, I generally either buy games for their amazing story line (great example might be uncharted or last of us) dedicated multiplayer (Something like fifa, which I Just got as a gift and began to very much like Battlerite and diam on starcraft) Or innovation (something like The Journey or Gw2)We all have different buy patterns, but I can not deny that a lot of "hardcore pvp" players might already have left quiet long ago.....and by hardcore I dont mean toxic of cause, just very good pvp players.....there is an inherent difference

@"zengara.8301" said:so all "beside stick of truth"...well kinda.... are somewhat nostalgic games? Quiet interesting buy list, I generally either buy games for their amazing story line (great example might be uncharted or last of us) dedicated multiplayer (Something like fifa, which I Just got as a gift and began to very much like Battlerite and diam on starcraft) Or innovation (something like The Journey or Gw2)We all have different buy patterns, but I can not deny that a lot of "hardcore pvp" players might already have left quiet long ago.....and by hardcore I dont mean toxic of cause, just very good pvp players.....there is an inherent difference

People said it was bad of an idea I thought of a while back but honestly, I think they should've made 2 Guild War 2 versions.You know how certain games if they get a 2nd game/version whatever you can transport/load/move characters there?Let's say Mass Effect 1 to 2 to 3.They should've had one PvE and one PvP GW2 game and have 2 separate groups working on it.The reason I say this is because Arenanet, while they have their own people working on certain aspects of the game... both sides are paying for it.Certain things in PvE held back because of PvP and certain things of PvP held back because of PvE.

If they had just made 2 separate games from 2 groups in Arenanet but still call it Guild Wars 2.You make one Guild Wars 2 account and you pick which game you want to buy. Say like the expansions.Those into PvE would buy "Guild Wars 2" and the PvP group would buy "Guild Wars 2: Conquest" or whatever they would call it.The PvE would have it's own set of moves, actions, balances and PvP will have it's own.The only similarity between the two is that you have the same character creator. So your character will look the same in both games, but play 100% different.

Guardians might have a ring of fire AoE attack that blast things 10 feet away in PvE, but in that same play in PvP would be more oriented for either surrounding enemies for an offensive set but not to the point where it's completely unfair.Necros/Mesmer/Whatever with their setups with PvE in mind will not work in PvP. No more of those walking machine of conditions all over, no more millions of phantoms everywhere. The game would be set and balance to make everything work and playable in PvP.A Spellbreaker can go one on one with a Soulbeast. A Scourge one on one with a Chronomancer. A Herald one on one with a Scrapper. It would be only based on skill as no one is more powered than the other.

OF course many say that idea is stupid, but I think it would've worked. We already can link GW1 accounts to GW2 and unlock certain features from playing GW1... what's hard on making 2 GW2s and we have the APIs keeping track of what we're doing. What's hard on 2 games with the same assets (at least cosmetically) for the PvP version to know "This person got the mini Aurene from doing the story in PvE" so you have it unlocked in the PvP game or "This person unlocked the Legendary armour in PvP" so you have that unlocked in the PvE version of the game.

I don't know. I think it would've made everyone happy. The hardcore PvPers would have not left and the PvE players would still have what they got now.And I would say both sides would get more of what they wanted.More modes and features in PvP would be one example.

@"mercury ranique.2170" said:'Go play another game'This is a negative thing to say indeed, but there is a feeling and sentiment behind it. I like playing the game as it is. The game is very succesfull so it seems I'm not the only one. So why should the games direction shift from PvE orientated to PvP orientated? You are correct that games that focus on PvP are selling well. This also means that market is very sattuated. A good game is a game that is unique and appeals to a large playerbase by being unique.

That makes most your arguments invalid.Further. Saying ´that PvE people are saying 'go play another game' is putting words in our mouths and is just as negative as saying itself.

Last of all. Guildwars is named after the event the guildwars. It is a novelised event in the history of Tyria where non playing characters from guilds that effectively rule the land and fight over it. It is very much PvE orientated as it sets the history of Tyria. It has always been considered a bad justification for GvG.

I am happy that you like "the game as it is" but you are literally asking not to improve the PvP aspect....by the sound of it, you dont want pvp to change at all, so the game will succeed......that seems kinda contradicting....yeah I wrote this part as last, so I will let you read rest so it makes more sense as why it would be contradicting

Im at the moment studying "Academy Profession Degree Programme in Commerce Management" (just googled it since I do not know the english term. But PvP being saturated is....sorry to say, but that is.....very wrong....to say the least. What you are thinking about is "market price" which is integrated by the invisible hand...I forgot the name of the one who did put this idea into the world...since I am on vacation......but it is about the price going up and down based on the actual market, what you are willing to buy for it and what I am willing to sell for it...etc....It is quiet simply a whole other subject....you seem to also touch Porters five forces.....which is about how threatend Gw2might be on this scene.

The idea I am refering to is again, a whole other subject. The game is not only PvE orientated as explained previously, there are different groups working on different things, I am saying use your fanbase to increase your core values, which would lead to a larger playerbase, since there will be a bigger presence in free advertisement (twitch), "You are correct that games that focus on PvP are selling well. ........A good game is a game that is unique and appeals to a large playerbase by being unique." cant say you are wrong, but you are kinda doing it on the previous statement, and having actual guild fighting in a 10-15v10-15 seems quiet unique to me

I never said it was PvE people said that, I am well aware of how the forums work, so I had to make sure how to copy/pase...There is no real feelings nor sentiment behind it, it is a quick way to ask people not to ask for stuff and used way to often. It is as I said, not helping the situation nor actual understanding of each individual, I get that a lot of people might be .......so please stop being so agressive and using quotes incorrect? (I edited this)

@zengara.8301 said:

@"mercury ranique.2170" said:'Go play another game'This is a negative thing to say indeed, but there is a feeling and sentiment behind it. I like playing the game as it is. The game is very succesfull so it seems I'm not the only one. So why should the games direction shift from PvE orientated to PvP orientated? You are correct that games that focus on PvP are selling well. This also means that market is very sattuated. A good game is a game that is unique and appeals to a large playerbase by being unique.

I am happy that you like "the game as it is" but you are literally asking not to improve the PvP aspect....by the sound of it, you dont want pvp to change at all, so the game will succeed......that seems kinda contradicting....yeah I wrote this part as last, so I will let you read rest so it makes more sense as why it would be contradicting

Im at the moment studying "Academy Profession Degree Programme in Commerce Management" (just googled it since I do not know the english term. But PvP being saturated is....sorry to say, but that is.....very wrong....to say the least. What you are thinking about is "market price" which is integrated by the invisible hand...I forgot the name of the one who did put this idea into the world...since I am on vacation......but it is about the price going up and down based on the actual market, what you are willing to buy for it and what I am willing to sell for it...etc....It is quiet simply a whole other subject....you seem to also touch Porters five forces.....which is about how threatend Gw2might be on this scene.

The idea I am refering to is again, a whole other subject. The game is not only PvE orientated as explained previously, there are different groups working on different things, I am saying use your fanbase to increase your core values, which would lead to a larger playerbase, since there will be a bigger presence in free advertisement (twitch), "You are correct that games that focus on PvP are selling well. ........A good game is a game that is unique and appeals to a large playerbase by being unique." cant say you are wrong, but you are kinda doing it on the previous statement, and having actual guild fighting in a 10-15v10-15 seems quiet unique to me

I never said it was PvE people said that, I am well aware of how the forums work, so I had .......so please stop being so agressive and using quotes incorrect?

I think you should pay more attention to your classes. I know many people in business fresh from college think it is wise to go for the quick money. But a good business is unique and doesn't try to copy others. GW2 is very succesfull as it is. Expanding in other directions would mean spending less in what makes it unique. So many business have been ruined cause they wanted to be something else.

@zengara.8301 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:Games without PvE that came out in 2017-16-15 I didn't even buy.So no, I'm not embracing something I don't like or find boring.

Also I just saw... what's Pubg and For Honour?Also forgot Injustice 2. I didn't even get the 1st one. The last game I got from... it's not Midway no more.. what are they called now? Ninja?The last one I got was Mortal Kombat 8 (or was it 9...) the reboot they did. I didn't have an interest in 10 and I just didn't care for injustice or the designs they did to the DC characters to make me want the game.I was completely turned away by how (OPINION) ugly they made Harley. Mr. J would not approve of that.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:

@mercury ranique.2170 said:'Go play another game'This is a negative thing to say indeed, but there is a feeling and sentiment behind it. I like playing the game as it is. The game is very succesfull so it seems I'm not the only one. So why should the games direction shift from PvE orientated to PvP orientated? You are correct that games that focus on PvP are selling well. This also means that market is very sattuated. A good game is a game that is unique and appeals to a large playerbase by being unique.

I never said it was PvE people said that, I am well aware of how the forums work, so I had .......so please stop being so agressive and using quotes incorrect?

I think you should pay more attention to your classes. I know many people in business fresh from college think it is wise to go for the quick money. But a good business is unique and doesn't try to copy others. GW2 is very succesfull as it is. Expanding in other directions would mean spending less in what makes it unique. So many business have been ruined cause they wanted to be something else.

I dont know why I have to repeat this xD But the game mode "GvG" is already in place, there are a lot of Guilds already in WvW, wanting to fight other guilds, but nothing there to help them fight beside Guild hall which is very hard to reach instantly. They are working on 2 different teams. What you are refering to is Brand....Brand Equity to be more exact. They wont change their brand, since the reasons already mentioned above, and of cause that they directly have announced that they wanted to be in E-sports......having a good PvP does not equal having a bad PvE, nor does it equal that they are using more resources on it, just that they are focusing on what the playerbase got out of their way, to create out of almost nothing, you can not even write with other servers, without blocking then whispering, I honestly have no idea how GvG started, but quiet amazingThe only reason I got a bit aggravated and wrote that long text, was because I paid A LOT of attention in class, and you used different ideas randomly to give that ideology that creating a GvG would somehow change the whole brand of GW2 to be nothing but a PvP game. And that might also be why you did not mention all the other things I have directly neglected.Btw, Gw2 have already announced again and again that they want E-sports to be a thing in the game. So the only way to do a "business switch" is to go all out and not support PvE...........and just in case you miss it again......there are different teams on at least each game mode, and very possibly design teams etc

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

Also I just saw... what's Pubg and For Honour?Also forgot Injustice 2. I didn't even get the 1st one. The last game I got from... it's not Midway no more.. what are they called now? Ninja?The last one I got was Mortal Kombat 8 (or was it 9...) the reboot they did. I didn't have an interest in 10 and I just didn't care for injustice or the designs they did to the DC characters to make me want the game.I was completely turned away by how (OPINION) ugly they made Harley. Mr. J would not approve of that.

Pubg is basically 100 people jumping into a map and finding guns/heal items/cars etc to kill eachother and become nr 1 out of 100 xD, for honor might be to old, but it was very fun back in the days, its a 1v1-2v2 or 5v5 old style game where you can use different things like samurais, vikings etc, it is quiet honestly a lot of fun, but there was not enough dedication in the servers :sweat_smile:Yeah honestly the opinions differentiate very hard on injustice, some dont like it, others love it

Skimmed through the majority decided to post in.

Guild wars 2 is not really a game I would say is "Good" I love the game, more or less Im invested because guild wars 1 was my first mmo-rpg and I Wana see where the story goes at this point. The class's, aesthetics and everything else dont appeal to me much as they dont hold a candle to what I think of when I look back at guild wars as a franchise. (( I miss the ritualist, and this games necro is so far from being a necro it makes me wana puke.)) Guild vs Guild is in the name regardless and its a mode that should be here, Heart of the mists should not end of story.

But then A-net was so dead set on competing with Blizzard and Hi-rez for E-sports monies that they decided to push this game into that genre; The game has suffered ever since unfortunately and has yet to recover. You cant treat an mmo like a moba it just does not work, but I cant honestly see them putting GvG into the game effectively because so far they cant even balance the game properly. One well played scourage and your entire guild could be downed, ontop of that they dont even support smaller guilds as a whole. You either have a full 10 - 15 man group or you dont play, so in reality it would hurt alot of folks out there who are not apart of a big guild and are unable to participate.

As well take into consideration that your guilds dont matter as you can join five or so of them, so they did everything they could to make your guild not matter just like everything else they seem to make. They have done as much as possible to bury the first game that made them what they are PoF is a prime example of that, they took nightfall redid it with a crappier plot (Was not good to begin with.) and decided to add in their stupid hello-kitty gang or Dragons watch. Frankly Im a bit nettled right now because of how I Feel, I love the gameplay... but they keep making design decisions that make it hard to stick around. Personally I want them to get darker with this game, loose the kiddy stuff and actually give this game an Identity. It hardly takes itself seriously and most of the time I cant even try to care, this last episode of the living story did something about that... no one touches my taimi and all that nerd-rage.

Back to the topic; Be careful what you ask for because we might just get a horrible rendition of GvG that is not what anyone wanted? Then we would have a shit game mode tacked onto the game to float off into obscurity alongside WvW Which the Dev's don't seem to give a shit about already. GvG also wont be coming before the next expansion so about two years from now we MIGHT hear something about it, but Im doubtful as Mo has said. "Guild content is a waste of resources" which is his famous line for everything remotely wanted by the fan base. (Yes but those mount skins arent because you can monetize them you bastard. I bet if they could monetize GvG, new races and ect we would be seeing those features added.)

@"Thornwolf.9721" said:Skimmed through the majority decided to post in.

Guild wars 2 is not really a game I would say is "Good" I love the game, more or less Im invested because guild wars 1 was my first mmo-rpg and I Wana see where the story goes at this point. The class's, aesthetics and everything else dont appeal to me much as they dont hold a candle to what I think of when I look back at guild wars as a franchise. (( I miss the ritualist, and this games necro is so far from being a necro it makes me wana puke.)) Guild vs Guild is in the name regardless and its a mode that should be here, Heart of the mists should not end of story.

But then A-net was so dead set on competing with Blizzard and Hi-rez for E-sports monies that they decided to push this game into that genre; The game has suffered ever since unfortunately and has yet to recover. You cant treat an mmo like a moba it just does not work, but I cant honestly see them putting GvG into the game effectively because so far they cant even balance the game properly. One well played scourage and your entire guild could be downed, ontop of that they dont even support smaller guilds as a whole. You either have a full 10 - 15 man group or you dont play, so in reality it would hurt alot of folks out there who are not apart of a big guild and are unable to participate.

As well take into consideration that your guilds dont matter as you can join five or so of them, so they did everything they could to make your guild not matter just like everything else they seem to make. They have done as much as possible to bury the first game that made them what they are PoF is a prime example of that, they took nightfall redid it with a crappier plot (Was not good to begin with.) and decided to add in their stupid hello-kitty gang or Dragons watch. Frankly Im a bit nettled right now because of how I Feel, I love the gameplay... but they keep making design decisions that make it hard to stick around. Personally I want them to get darker with this game, loose the kiddy stuff and actually give this game an Identity. It hardly takes itself seriously and most of the time I cant even try to care, this last episode of the living story did something about that... no one touches my taimi and all that nerd-rage.

Back to the topic; Be careful what you ask for because we might just get a horrible rendition of GvG that is not what anyone wanted? Then we would have a kitten game mode tacked onto the game to float off into obscurity alongside WvW Which the Dev's don't seem to give a kitten about already. GvG also wont be coming before the next expansion so about two years from now we MIGHT hear something about it, but Im doubtful as Mo has said. "Guild content is a waste of resources" which is his famous line for everything remotely wanted by the fan base. (Yes but those mount skins arent because you can monetize them you kitten. I bet if they could monetize GvG, new races and ect we would be seeing those features added.)

actually a quiet in depth reason as of why not to get GvG. I can not deny that the different implementation so far, have not been the greatest and seem to always instead of help somehow hurt it. The requirement for more people might be a hindrance, without a doubt, it might create some sort of "raid" mentality into the PvP field and therefor limit the players who might get access to this mode at all.

@zengara.8301 said:

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:Games without PvE that came out in 2017-16-15 I didn't even buy.So no, I'm not embracing something I don't like or find boring.

Nope, not a single one. My days of playing games solely for "PvP" are done. I don't want the frustration, and don't see the point of a game that offers nothing but just trying to survive. It's not really fun to a lot of people.

I don't know how anyone can enjoy the utter mess that is PvE in this game. I was watching players fighting some legendary in PoF yesterday and it was awful, just throwing themselves in there and dying and rezzing spasmodically with no real tactics.

And yet PvP and WvW are another story, its like ballet with the constant movements and dancing with other players.

@zengara.8301 said:

Back to the topic; Be careful what you ask for because we might just get a horrible rendition of GvG that is not what anyone wanted? Then we would have a kitten game mode tacked onto the game to float off into obscurity alongside WvW Which the Dev's don't seem to give a kitten about already. GvG also wont be coming before the next expansion so about two years from now we MIGHT hear something about it, but Im doubtful as Mo has said. "Guild content is a waste of resources" which is his famous line for everything remotely wanted by the fan base. (Yes but those mount skins arent because you can monetize them you kitten. I bet if they could monetize GvG, new races and ect we would be seeing those features added.)

actually a quiet in depth reason as of why not to get GvG. I can not deny that the different implementation so far, have not been the greatest and seem to always instead of help somehow hurt it. The requirement for more people might be a hindrance, without a doubt, it might create some sort of "raid" mentality into the PvP field and therefor limit the players who might get access to this mode at all.

I really wish it was not like this to be honest, it kind of dulls my enthusiasm for the game that I love ya know? I used to believe this is the best game out there but I cant lie and say it is, I love this world, the lore, and every memory I made in guild wars 1. But this game does not feel like Guild wars really... not anymore, I dont know if the next expansion will even have anything worth while in my eyes. Im too jaded. I stopped putting out supportive criticism and Ideas because the community is too toxic to accept anything if its not "Hello kitty online" like this game is now.

I want to have faith, but it is hard when the entity you want to have faith in ( this case being A-net) appears to be Incapable/Idiotic and most of all too stubborn and set in their ways to care about their player- base outside of what they can repackage and sell on the gem-store.

Archived