S1 based fractals

Fenom.9457

@Dukotje.4382 said:replaying the scene where we retake lion's arch, fight threads in the breachmaker and stomp scarlet briar over and over... you have the best idea!

I'd like that as a fractal too but I was asking about already released fractals based on other parts of season 1. At ethey exactly the same as season 1, or a bit different?

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Dukotje.4382 said:replaying the scene where we retake lion's arch, fight threads in the breachmaker and stomp scarlet briar over and over... you have the best idea!

I'd like that as a fractal too but I was asking about already released fractals based on other parts of season 1. At ethey exactly the same as season 1, or a bit different?

sorry! its quite early still.. didn't read it properly.

I've played S1. now i had to look up which fractals actually were from S1 but here's a breakdown for me:

1. Molten fractals (Furnace and Boss): this used to be a dungeon back at season 1. i was a complete noob back then and never had the chance of playing it myself, i got mostly carried and never actually finished. But the instances are almost the same. There were different objectives and its not exactly cut in half, but it does represent quite a bit of the nostalgia.
  2. Nightmare fractal: doesn't resemble what happened in S1 happened. It does show which kind of enemies and bosses we had to fight. The tower of nightmare used to be this massive tower with jumping puzzles, riddles and enemies to fight, going inside and along the outside of the tower trying to fight back the corrupted kraits and such. All the way on top was the reward chest. so partially it does, but they didn't quite get the whole tower aspect of it right.

are there any that i miss that are in s1?

Edit: i totally missed the aetherblade fractals and mai trin boss fractal x_xthat is also part of a temporary dungeon in S1. i feel like they split it in half, and removed the run up towards the final fight against mai trin,. but other then that it resembles that dungeon exactly.

@Dukotje.4382 said:

sorry! its quite early still.. didn't read it properly.

I've played S1. now i had to look up which fractals actually were from S1 but here's a breakdown for me:
  1. Molten fractals (Furnace and Boss): this used to be a dungeon back at season 1. i was a complete noob back then and never had the chance of playing it myself, i got mostly carried and never actually finished. But the instances are almost the same. There were different objectives and its not exactly cut in half, but it does represent quite a bit of the nostalgia.
  2. Nightmare fractal: doesn't resemble what happened in S1 happened. It does show which kind of enemies and bosses we had to fight. The tower of nightmare used to be this massive tower with jumping puzzles, riddles and enemies to fight, going inside and along the outside of the tower trying to fight back the corrupted kraits and such. All the way on top was the reward chest. so partially it does, but they didn't quite get the whole tower aspect of it right.

are there any that i miss that are in s1?

Edit: i totally missed the aetherblade fractals and mai trin boss fractal x_xthat is also part of a temporary dungeon in S1. i feel like they split it in half, and removed the run up towards the final fight against mai trin,. but other then that it resembles that dungeon exactly.

Ok, good to know.

Archived