Established on the Tarnished Coast server, Vanquish is home to a luxuriously diverse group of people from all walks of life.
Vanquish is an international guild that values its relationships within the guild and community. We strive to provide our members with a well-driven and unbiased experience in all realms of Guild Wars 2.
- Home World: Tarnished Coast
- Recruitment Status: Open by application (new and seasoned players equally welcome)
- Guild Primary Timezone: North American and European
- Guild Type: Relaxed, inclusive, close-knit and well driven
- Guild Focus: Predominantly PvE – Fractals of the Mists, dungeons, open-world PvE including map meta-events.
- Age Requirement: 18 years of age or older (most members are 30+)
- Rep. Requirement: ~100% (The “loose” 100% is outlined in our code) – day to day cohesion is important to our foundation.
- VOIP: Discord (only required at times to be able to listen on certain events)
- Contacts: Weskay.9217, Curtegg.5216, Willy.3285 (NA), Frans.7930 or Helle.8754 (EU)
What To Expect:
While Vanquish has an open-ended focus, our members are predominantly focused in the PvE realms with heavy interests in Fractals as well as open-world PvE including world bosses and meta-events. Expect fair, casual-competitive group content not just for PvE but also during the times we set foot in WvW and PvP (emphasis on fair). Above all, expect lasting friendships that will travel to old and new realms for years to come.
- We are a medium sized guild with the intention of quality over quantity.
- We are not a meta-based guild. With emphasis on fair, you will not be forced to run specific builds. (Most members do not run meta and we encourage members to branch out of such.)
- Guild Missions hosted twice a week. One hosted at Vanquish and one hosted by our close friends and alliance guild.
- We have a wide range of players in our guild from different races, ethnicity, sexuality, age, class, and gender. Discrimination will not be tolerated.
Does Vanquish sound like a suitable fit for you? Visit us at our website and apply! We’ll get you in our roster shortly thereafter if there are no obstacles.*