Maguma lacking legendaries

jihm.2315

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:Still missing from gen 2:LongbowGreatswordDagger
Focus
ScepterWarhorn

Edit: "Brain malfunction, starts with an S"

But we got a gen 2 greatsword and Longbow???

No, we got a 1h sword and a shortbow

Oh you're right.I thought that Chuuka whatamphuwat was a longbow, but t'is a shortbow.And i could've sworn there was a greatsword...

Hmm... memory seems to be antagonizing me

Well there are already 3 legendary greatswords in the game. Admittedly they're all variants on the same theme, but maybe that's why the missing gen 2 one gets forgotten?

(I've heard some people suggest there won't be a gen 2 greatsword to allow the other weapons to 'catch up' but I've not seen any basis for that beyond some people thinking it'd be logical. Personally I hope they're wrong because I'm not a big fan of any of the existing ones and I'm hoping when a new one comes out I'll like it more.)

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:Still missing from gen 2:LongbowGreatswordDagger
Focus
ScepterWarhorn

Oh you're right.I thought that Chuuka whatamphuwat was a longbow, but t'is a shortbow.And i could've sworn there was a greatsword...

In your defence, Chuka is the size of a longbow and I also originally thought Shining Blade looked like a greatsword when it first was revealed

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

Focus
ScepterWarhorn

same here i thought it was a longbow thankfully i posted here and people helped me lol

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

Focus
ScepterWarhorn

Oh how I wish C&C was a longbow! I'd make it in a hearbeat, but I just don't use shortbows - I've just never clicked with the skills on any class I've tried, and I main a Ranger! :'(

@Danikat.8537 said:Well there are already 3 legendary greatswords in the game. Admittedly they're all variants on the same theme, but maybe that's why the missing gen 2 one gets forgotten?

(I've heard some people suggest there won't be a gen 2 greatsword to allow the other weapons to 'catch up' but I've not seen any basis for that beyond some people thinking it'd be logical. Personally I hope they're wrong because I'm not a big fan of any of the existing ones and I'm hoping when a new one comes out I'll like it more.)

They are wrong. Unless ANet plans on making a double legendary of another weapon, because they already confirmed with the release of HoT that there will be 16 legendaries, 1 for each type, of course exclusing underwater weapons (because ANet are aquaphobic).

Archived