please fix the content guide for Season 3

Ayakaru.6583

In it's current form, all season 3 maps have repeatable hearts. The downside in this regard is that every day you must complete all hearts before you can see the events.I don't know if it's design, or an oversight, but the content guide can only see either hearts and events, or just hearts, but you can't tell it to see only events.As a result, a heart on the other side of the map will distract you from an event thats just 10 steps east of you.You can see the events when they are in range of activity (e.g. you can see progress bars etc) but you can't be guided in the direction of events,so you always end up relying on commander tags or hoping people shout out events in the map chat.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:In it's current form, all season 3 maps have repeatable hearts. The downside in this regard is that every day you must complete all hearts before you can see the events.I don't know if it's design, or an oversight, but the content guide can only see either hearts and events, or just hearts, but you can't tell it to see only events.As a result, a heart on the other side of the map will distract you from an event thats just 10 steps east of you.You can see the events when they are in range of activity (e.g. you can see progress bars etc) but you can't be guided in the direction of events,so you always end up relying on commander tags or hoping people shout out events in the map chat.

As someone who never has events turned off in the content guide because for the most part I just look at the map for events or hope to come across them, I can't exactly share in your pain but I understand why you would be frustrated.

I would say to some extent it is more of an oversight, in the base maps it is a good guide for map completion and once that is done you can leave it set to events and track them down. Repeatable Renown Hearts are the new concept that the content guide does not take into account because it treats them as uncompleted hearts rather than completed ones. It's not the same as the map which treats them as completed.

Archived