No answer since dec21?

Hey there! I'm using an alt account to post on this forum since atm I cannot use my main one. On dec 21 I sent a ticket and waited for a response. But 'till now, 2 follow-ups to the same ticket later, I still got no answer whatsoever. A friend of mine told me their usual response time is 3 days (I only ever contacted support one other time in the time I've been playing guilds and it was just to ask a question, so I never really thought about waiting times). So 13 days seem like an absurd time to wait for any answer, and I'd like to know why is this happening?

I'm not sure if it's ok for me to do this, but I'm really frustrated at this point. My ticket number is #6742290

First, check your spam folder to make sure a reply didn't skip your inbox. Next, make sure that you followed up by replying to the automatic email rather than opening a new ticket. If you opened new tickets instead, close all but the first one, since duplicate tickets can cause delays. If neither of these is the problem, you can reply to the email chain with a request for a status check. Keep in mind that the recent holidays have likely meant office closures and reduced staffing as people took time off, so there may be some additional delays, particularly if your problem is complex.

There used to be a sticky thread in the old forums for requesting followup on delayed tickets, but I don't find one here on the new forums. Hopefully you will hear back soon.

Thank you for your answer, Taelac! I've been keeping track of it trough the website (support>my tickets) because I only got the confirmation email, and my updates have all been done directly to the same ticket 'cause there is an answer box for updates there. I've been using it to do the follow ups, so unless that's the wrong way to update, it's all a single ticket. I haven't tried replying directly to the confirmation email though, so I will try that as well!

You did get the confirmation email? thats great. It means the correct email is tied to the correct question and replies should be coming in. As said, pls check the spamfolders and deleted items folder of your mailbox. If it is something like gmail. looking directly on the webmail can help as well. Also use the search function in your mailprogram to search for the ticketnumber. In other words, ensure responses do get in.

As explained, ask them for a statusupdate. There might be very good reasons for the delay (e.g. the person responsable is on still on holliday), but you should expect atleast an expectation when they think they will get back to you (or if thats not possible, a confirmation that it will take time due to whatever reasons).

@thunderpo.6819 said:Thank you for your answer, Taelac! I've been keeping track of it trough the website (support>my tickets) because I only got the confirmation email, and my updates have all been done directly to the same ticket 'cause there is an answer box for updates there. I've been using it to do the follow ups, so unless that's the wrong way to update, it's all a single ticket. I haven't tried replying directly to the confirmation email though, so I will try that as well!

Sure thing. It may be possible that something with the web interface is not working as expected. I've never had trouble updating via the email reply method though, and I did have a ticket for a relatively simple issue resolved in four days last week at a time I expected it could take 7-10 days. Good luck!

Ty for the tips, Mercury! Yup, I got the confirmation email on dec21, but nothing more. I'm really at a loss of what to do with the absolute silence. I know holiday season might delay the answers, but still. I did check my spam and deleted emails but there's nothing.

Answering directly to the confirmation email as Taelac suggested just updated my ticket the same way it would if I just did what I was already doing (updating it through support>my tickets), but hopefully they'll see it now. ´^`

Archived