About the only PvE I have ever done in this game is running around do World Boss events. Most of my time spent in game was 80% WvW and the other 20% messing around in battlegrounds, or whatever they are called here. About the only PvE I did was a handful of runs in Citadel of Flame and I havent dont a Fractal besidesthe very first one. I think the main reason was being used to holy trinity MMOs where you had a real Healer to keep you alive and I was scared I was gonna die and look bad.
However, I feel like Im missing out a lot of the game so thinking about using my lvl 80 boost on something just for Fractals and Raids. Been mulling over builds at Metabattle and qtfy but still cant decide. Doesnt really help much when you have literally zero idea how PvE works in this game besides dodge red circles. Right now I only have two 80s. A Necro, which seems to be in a bad place for Fractals and Raids. I also have a Guardian, who was built for Frontline support in WvW zergs so my gear is Clerics. Proly not the best choice for PvE and I only have like 5 gold to my name. Currently leveling a Revenant, and although its fun they seem to be another bad choice for PvE, much like my Necro. So just wondering whats a good entry level class to get started doing PvE thats so easy that as long as I dodge red circles I cant possibly screw up?