You know you are playing a Reaper when...

Barnabus Stinson.1409

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know you playing a reaper when your the only one on your team who survived the bosses unblockable, and have spent the ENTIRE run as the medic for your entire team cause 1. you the only one whose got SOME SURVIVABILITY and 2. that handy shroud 4 skill to pull them to saftey when they downed.

no seriously, i feel like i'm the only person who ever adds some durability(toughness and vitality) to my build. i get that the meta is dmg dmg dmg. but come on.....some survivability helps alot. drop your crit rate from 65% to 60% to add 200-300 defense so you can deal that dmg.

i signed up to be a necro. not the team medic!

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:When you start leveling a Dragon Knight in another game so that you can raid in another game in order to avoid the META.

Thats Eso...The meta there isDK tankTemplar HealerStam NB DPSSorc for soloing and the higest Dps....

you build any other way you turn unwanted in End game pve like a necro....you cant avoid MMO meta by switching MMOs buddy.....

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:When you start leveling a Dragon Knight in another game so that you can raid in another game in order to avoid the META.

Thats Eso...The meta there isDK tankTemplar HealerStam NB DPSSorc for soloing and the higest Dps....

you build any other way you turn unwanted in End game pve like a necro....you cant avoid MMO meta by switching MMOs buddy.....

Deltias Gaming sure looks more open minded than you're suggesting, and have you actually talked to any one in ESO lately because they sure as heck don't sound like GW2 Raiders.

Here is some build diversity

http://deltiasgaming.com/#

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:When you start leveling a Dragon Knight in another game so that you can raid in another game in order to avoid the META.

Deltias Gaming sure looks more open minded than you're suggesting, and have you actually talked to any one in ESO lately because they sure as heck don't sound like GW2 Raiders.

#

you know that Deltia gived up on Eso after Clockwork city right ? that will be his last guide lol

Also im playing eso since beta.... and its the same in ALL mmos when you get to high end stuff.... and yes the momment you bring a Sorc tank NB tank you will be laughed at and wont be accepted except if your in a guild who accepts it.... hell people dont realy like to bring anything else then DK tanks to high end stuff for tanking...For dps ? Stacks Stam NBs and Magsorcs all day.....

its the same BS everywhere.... no matter the mmo... the only way to escape it is to get an open minded guild that dont want to sell even their soul for 5% more dmg...

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

#

you know that Deltia gived up on Eso after Clockwork city right ? that will be his last guide lol

Also im playing eso since beta.... and its the same in ALL mmos when you get to high end stuff.... and yes the momment you bring a Sorc tank NB tank you will be laughed at and wont be accepted except if your in a guild who accepts it.... hell people dont realy like to bring anything else then DK tanks to high end stuff for tanking...For dps ? Stacks Stam NBs and Magsorcs all day.....

its the same BS everywhere.... no matter the mmo... the only way to escape it is to get an open minded guild that dont want to sell even their soul for 5% more dmg...

I guess I lucked out with my first and only guild so far, but then a Trade Guild probably pays more attention to markets than DPS spreadsheets.

However he just live streamed the PTR, released a new video build guide, and did a live stream with Sitrig and Elloa.

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

#

I guess I lucked out with my first and only guild so far, but then a Trade Guild probably pays more attention to markets than DPS spreadsheets.

However he just live streamed the PTR, released a new video build guide, and did a live stream with Sitrig and Elloa.

thats interesting he said clockwork will be his last ? or maybe this will be his last sorry but im too lazy to search around his posts but im 100% sure he mentioned it that he stops doing these for eso...

NVM found it

http://deltiasgaming.com/2017/04/20/leaving-elder-scrolls-online/.

Archived