[Wise] is recruiting. SemiHardcore Pve/NA

trouble.3562

Wish My Friends Were Like Sam [Wise] is recruiting.

[Wise] SemiHardcore Pve/NA (Tiny Guild)

Our profile: 21+age people, experienced on this game. PVE oriented. We are a bit boring, we don't talk much, but we have a big respect for our time and our members time, so we try to do things as best as we can. We do not hit a benchmark dps but we can give a very good Fotm run.

Objective: Fotm/Dungeons/Raids/Pve in general.

Why we did this: pugging has become too hard.

What we seek: Experienced and multiclass players with advanced knowledge of the game that would like to do fotm t4 every day that we can, its CM's, Dungeons if you are crafting a legendary weapon or just for fun, and Raids if enough Samwises' are gathered.

This isn't something that we will force you, we'd like for you to be there so first we make friendship grow, but its mainly to avoid pugging.

PLEASE, If you aren't experienced on the Pve Game in general ,or if you aren't a grown up person who values time, this isn't your place and i'd like for you to skip this post.

Timezone: Servertime, after daily reset. We are actually 3 members that do fotm almost every day and we are forced to pug last spots, which is what we like to avoid.

Discord: this is not created so far, since we are a silent profile of players. But in the scenario of gathering enough members for Raids, we will be using it.

Honesty: we are 3 members so far. Im the leader, i try to be frontal and honest with my members and friends, so the goal we 3 set up is to gather 2 more players for a main fotm group, and 5 more to complete a raid team. The goal is to do Pve EndGame as best as possible, withouth having the stress of dealing with a kid telling you "your ele didn't reach xxx dps mark".

Selection process: i'd like to chat with you ingame for 20-30 mins and see what kind of person you are, what knowledge you can share about the game with me and then with the group. This isn't something that can go right or wrong, so don't worry, its just to know you before recruiting you.

Im trouble, my id is trouble.3562, feel free to whisper me any doubts.

Thanks for reading. See you ingame!

Archived