[SOUL] NA/ New Guild/Casual/Active, Seeking Veteran Players and New Players!

wolfieblitz.9583

Phantom Soul Reavers [sOUL]

SOUL is an active guild in search of new members to strengthen our ranks. We are a new guild formed by a group of “misfits”. We have several goals that we try to follow but our current focus is on expanding the guild, levelling and building up the guild hall. We have a wide range of players looking in all directions of game play in GW2. Fractals & guild missions are the main events that we regularly are running until we can expand into Raids and WvW.

The only requirements to join our ranks are:

Age of 25+ ( All ages Considered!)Discord

The activity within the guild is mostly on weekends. Don’t get discouraged as we do have players logging in regularly through the day on week days. At the end of the day we created this guild with ideology of being a dedicated group of friends. We want to build a community where there is no elitism or favouritism. Everyone is treated as a family in here, were all here to have fun. Let’s keep it that way!

Please note that we are on NA servers.

Visit our website: http://psr.shivtr.com/ Please fill out the short application.

@havenstance.1746 said:We're still looking for new and old players alike to not only fill our ranks but to aid us in the beginning of progression raids. We do have a guild hall and are working on leveling that as well, we run daily fractal groups, there's also open opportunities for anyone who would like to lead a dungeon party, Our home server for the moment is SoS and I myself do enjoy running WvW so I wouldn't mind getting a small group together to do that as well. Truly if you're looking for a home, with real friends who actually care about your well-being and will assist you in your progression throughout the game, you really couldn't ask for a better guild. If your still on the fence I challenge you to come give us a try, experience the SOUL difference. I won't say we're the best guild in GW2, however I'll let you make that determination for yourself and if you as a member ever had any suggestions to make the guild better any of the admins, officers, founders, or even the leader are always available for any questions, concerns, or comments. Feel free to message myself or Yash and we will happily get you setup within the guild.We look forward to having plenty of laughs with you in the future.Sincerely,Your new home :)

Havenstance.1746 (Founder)wolfieblitz.9583 (Leader)Yashira.8720 (Admin)

We are a Family style guild which means even though we are a medium sized guild we have managed to keep that small guild feeling and we encourage our members to jump on discord and join us and askfor assistance if needed that is the best place to find a group or members to help you with a task in game. So, please remember that we can't read minds and you will have to tell us if you need help. Don't just join and quit because no one is helpful we are always willing to help Speak Up and Say something. Get to know us as we know you and join in the family.

Im a returning player with my mind set on beginning all the way from scratch lvl 1 again since I have been away far to long. And I would love to join you guys if you pls :)Im from the netherlands but work in 3 shifts meaning that NA time should be best for me instead of eu time. Plus that in the past in wow / rift / eso you name it always played with NA ppl. (Just hate the dutch language even that im dutch my self haha)

So once GW2 is intalled again ill whisper you mate!

We are still seeking a few good people to join and fill out our guild. We are looking for New players, returning players and veteran players who are looking for a family style guild to belong too. Yes it can be done where you have a closeness and a bond with friends who will party up with you when you need help and laugh with you during times when you need a good laugh!.

I would love to join. I am looking for an active guild, but an understanding guild because of part time job and personal life stuff. I have finished the personal story on my main which is a lv 80 Human ranger. I have finished most of the living world, but having trouble with the last chapter of Mordremoth story. I want to find more active players to do raids, fractals, etc. I have barely done them because my other guild is not as active. I would also love to get started on my other characters and would love to be more social. I love meeting people and when I cannot hangout with irl friends, I want to look towards getting in gw2 and socializing. Well, that was about it. thanks for reading... =)

Archived