New player is looking for friendly guild.

Schabernak.6341

Hey! I'm pretty new to gw2 and would like to join a guild to play with. I play mmo's since 12 years now and got alot of exp in those. I progress raidet in WoW, Final Fantasy 14 and Echo of Soul and played some other games aswell, just for the fun.I'm a person who loves to teamplay and help and that's why i'm looking for an guild. An International guild would be awesome if there any out ^^I would love to have some nice mates to run some dungeons and fractals with. Or just having some fun in pvp sounds great too.

Something about me: I'm 21 years old and from germany. I don't play with germans because the german community's (in every game) are aids and that's why i've decided to play international. I would like to be in a guild with the req of 18 years or older.I play on EU not NA.

If anyone is interested now drop me a pm in the forums or ing :)

IGN: Schabernak.6341 aka Deathsheadsmarch

Cheers

Sand Sharks would love to have you. If this sounds like you, drop us a line.

Sand Sharks [sAND] is a new guild started by me and 1 other guy. While we are both relatively new to the game we are also the type who would rather get in on the ground level of something and build it up. So that is why we have decided to create a guild together. We are looking for some people to step into a leadership position and help us with getting everything up and running. Be aware we are at the VERY beginning of putting this together.

Rules- Currently the only rule that we have discussed is a NO tolerance policy for any kind of hate speech, racism, or harassment. We want to allow adults to be able to come in and curse if they want etc, as long as it’s not taken too far.Experience - We would like to recruit anyone who thinks they fit with us. Whether you’re a brand new player with a lot of questions, or a veteran player looking to help out or find new people to play with. Everyone is welcome to join us.Guild Builds - We want to make it very clear that we do not want to force anyone to change their build or class just to play with us. We will suggest builds that we like, as well as help you with your build if you have any questions or ideas you wanna try out. But we believe you should be able to play your character how you want.Type of guild - We are striving to become / make a PvX guild, that has people who play all facets of the game. Whether it be world bosses, dungeons, fractals, PvP, WvW or anything else.Communication - We will be using discord for voice communication as well as out of game text chat.World v World - We are not a 100% wvw guild, but do plan on having a presence there. For this reason we have chose Crystal Desert as our home server for WvW, and that server choice has influenced our guild name.

We are openly recruiting active players as of now. Whether you want to just be a regular member, run dungeon groups, be a voice within the guild, or are wanting more responsibility, we have a place for you. When it comes to officers I'd like to set them up in terms of what aspect of the game they're officering( yes it's a word ;] ) For example, I'd like to find someone that thoroughly enjoys PvPing to be the PvP officer. Someone that can answer questions related to the aspect they like playing. Same goes for PvE, and WvW. If you are interested in a specific role let either myself or ninja know. Thank you for reading our topic, hope to hear from you.

Contacts :GloStix.5271Ninja.1695

Archived