Lettuce sylvari unite In this thyme of crisis! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Lettuce sylvari unite In this thyme of crisis!

Deus Fatorum.2473Deus Fatorum.2473 Member ✭✭✭
edited September 19, 2017 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

First off I am berry grape-ful you are here reading this. You may think it is no big dill, but it is.

We have bean through alot over the years, and some may think Sylvari do not carrot all about Tyria after Mordemoth,
but we care berry much about Tyria and all its residents, so stay up beet. Even though the Tyrian gods may leaf us in thyme,
and this could only be the tip of the iceberg, lettuce romaine calm. For this Pickle we are in may very will turnip to be a victory we can relish in.
Even if we may have a brush with death, Things will be just peachy in the end im sure. For once after all this is over may we know peas.

If your still reading this I know it may sound a bit corny, but hopefully your melon-choly face has been turned upside down with this a-maize-ING news.
Us Sylvari just want you to know we olive you all.

Full Counter is supposed to counter everything, why else is it called FULL Counter... Just like 100 blades should really hit 100 times so you instantly die to retaliation.

Comments

• Anela.3867Anela.3867 Member ✭✭✭

Thank you for the smiles. :)

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

I am still waiting for that "LOL" vote option! :3

• The plums are strong in this one. =)

• TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭

May the sun embrace and warm you on this day, sage words you have for us all. A berry attitude and staying up beet will warm others and may your optimism leek to their souls. Though the past may have been a challenge lettuce continue to fennel our strengths and strive in thyme to turnip around the attitudes of others as they see us for who we are. If in the end, they carrot but to see us as creatures of Mordemoth lettuce stand strong and be salsifyed with ourselves that their radicchio view may in thyme change. It may not be today, nor tomato, but lettuce not get carraway, wasabi they may yam at us, the day will come when our deeds will prove that we are of the Pale Tree and not of the dragon. Stay strong and kale till the day and let your face look towards the sun.

Envy the Madman his musing when Death comes to make fools of us all.
    De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.
    TheGrimm PoTBS/GW1/WAR/Rift/GW2/MWO/ESO/WoT/WoW/D2/HoTS/CU/AoC

• Shouldn't the title have been "Sylvari, lettuce unite in this time of crisis."

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

• I'm still in support of disabling this silly thumbs rating, but you got my one thumbs up. Thanks for the fun post ;)

• @Rauderi.8706 said:

@Endless Soul.5178 said:
    Shouldn't the title have been "Sylvari, lettuce unite in this time thyme of crisis."

FTFY :)

And remember folks, no matter what happens, it'll be cherry!

RIP, Magister Sieran

Perfect!

I mean...Cherry!

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

• Good catch on title!

Full Counter is supposed to counter everything, why else is it called FULL Counter... Just like 100 blades should really hit 100 times so you instantly die to retaliation.

• Loved this!

• Rauderi.8706Rauderi.8706 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 19, 2017

@Deus Fatorum.2473 said:
    Good catch on title!

Hey, this isn't just your garden variety teamwork!

...Oh, wait, maybe it is!

We'll be coming up from the farm team and into the big leagues soon enough!

Many alts! Handle it!

"A condescending answer might as well not be an answer at all."
    -Eloc Freidon.5692

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dara Potocska.8196 - Have you seen this?

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

• That posting brought a smile. :)

• Awesome Post made me giggle ! Have a berry grape day ! =)

• U even made a Charr smile ;)

• Bow to Elder Dragons! Hail Zhaitan, hail Mordremoth, hail Primordus, hail Kralkatorrik, hail Jormag.

• As a fellow sylvari and a person who manages a produce department in real leaf I approve of this thread 100%

• STIHL.2489STIHL.2489 Member ✭✭✭✭

I carrot even.

There are two kinds of Gamers, Salty, and Extra Salty.
    Ego is the Anesthesia that dullens the pain of Stupidity.

• Panda.1967Panda.1967 Member ✭✭✭

This was such a good reed

Please stop assuming I'm a male, I am female.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.