wvw power scourge roamer

RodOfDeath.5247

Hello all, in my spare time when not driving for my guild I like to mess around with necro builds. I thought maybe it'd be cool to mess around with power scourge stuff and wow, lots of might stacking and boon corrupts. Pretty fun so far.

Was wondering if anyone out there has a roaming build or small 2-3 group play they'd be willing to share relating to power scourge. I can't do condi, it's too boring and autowin. I did notice I'm able to take out condi scourges very quickly if I play my cards right. I'm running staff + axe/focus and spinal shivers hits very hard if i land it just right.

And never ever play celestial or grieving. Both super bad in wvw.

If you rlly want to play power scourge. Ever thought about crusader stats?

Something like this if you want to be a support but still do good power dmg. You can change bloodmagic for soulreaping (3;2;2) for much better dmg: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQRBHRhG2JRvQNNYLNgTvAHOYJXwmuCjtkAUAoBsC0LsN2ILA-jlCFQBqT/QTUOwgjAwCOJAJUJU+U/xiKBBwDAgTKZwx+DkCwZhWA-w

Yes @Nimon.7840

Celestial Stats....

Are Terrible...

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQRBHRhG2JRvQNNYLNgTvAHOYJXwgCANgVw0VYslE0LsN2ILA-jFCFAB+pEsm9HW4kAQp6P5pfwKlfA8AAY4IAQKASnpB-w

I just love it when someone tries to work around cele with other gear to arrive at a worse place. Scourge uses all Stats. So any work around will result in less stats.

In this case for 100 power, 100 toughness, and 2% more crit you give up 150 Healing, 8% ferocity, 639 condi dmg, and 3000 hit points. Cele is power stats. Start from there and work your way out, instead of backing yourself in to a worse than Cele build.

If you hear someone say Cele is bad, it means they have already overwritten their Cele Gear with TB or some other horrible stat set and are justifying it for themselves.

@Meetshield.1756 said:Yes @Nimon.7840

Celestial Stats....

Are Terrible...

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQRBHRhG2JRvQNNYLNgTvAHOYJXwgCANgVw0VYslE0LsN2ILA-jFCFAB+pEsm9HW4kAQp6P5pfwKlfA8AAY4IAQKASnpB-w

I just love it when someone tries to work around cele with other gear to arrive at a worse place. Scourge uses all Stats. So any work around will result in less stats.

In this case for 100 power, 100 toughness, and 2% more crit you give up 150 Healing, 8% ferocity, 639 condi dmg, and 3000 hit points. Cele is power stats. Start from there and work your way out, instead of backing yourself in to a worse than Cele build.

If you hear someone say Cele is bad, it means they have already overwritten their Cele Gear with TB or some other horrible stat set and are justifying it for themselves.

No. Definetly not. Im someone that have legendary armor and weapons, backpack and trinket.

And i tried out cele a long time. And it IS bad. Sure. Maybe the build i posted wasnt the best one. Sorry, that was just something i put together fast, while being in my bed and trying to sleep. So i didnt have time to go and switch my computer on, to look for my build.

Sorry but cele isnt anywhere near being effective. It seems more to me, that its for players that already have crafted cele gear and are justifying themself for a horrible stat set.

What gives cele: ~1700 power, 700 condi dmg, 2600 armor, 700 healpower, 35%crit and 195 critdmg.

So:

1. for a condition scourge way too less condi dmg
  2. Same healpower as my build
  3. Lower power and eg. Lower crits cause the base is lower.

And even if you play with rune of the pack. You wastin your stats on condidmg. Which is pretty much useless at such a small amount without having any condiduration.

And going under 2700 armor for roaming... seems like you dont know anything bout dmg calculations. 2.7k eqals power dmg. Going under it will result in bonus dmg dealt to you.

And about your "trailblaizer is bad" thingi. I do way more dmg with trailblaizer than any other cele scourge. Ok in fact. I dont play full trailblaizer. Just a trailblaizer/viper mix, or if i want to give more support a trailblaizer/apothecracy mix.

So with the first one. Im always near top dps.With the second one, i do more support and dmg than any cele player can do.

Do you really want to tell someone that invested like 50hours into theoriecrafting and many more hours in testing, that something is bad?I guess not.Cele can be ok. In certain situations. Like when you have a cele armor and no money to overcraft it. And in big zergs its almost trivial what you play. cause noone will notice this idiotic build.

Sorry, but i wont discuss this any further with someone, who doesnt seem to have an idea bout the game or better to say, who doesnt want to overcraft the cele armor cause it was very expensive. So goodby to you. I really hope most of the players wont follow stupid builds like the cele one.

At least i know, there are other good players that tested their builds properly

@Nimon.7840 said:

Celestial Stats....

Are Terrible...

No. Definetly not. Im someone that have legendary armor and weapons, backpack and trinket.

And i tried out cele a long time. And it IS bad. Sure. Maybe the build i posted wasnt the best one. Sorry, that was just something i put together fast, while being in my bed and trying to sleep. So i didnt have time to go and switch my computer on, to look for my build.

Sorry but cele isnt anywhere near being effective. It seems more to me, that its for players that already have crafted cele gear and are justifying themself for a horrible stat set.

What gives cele: ~1700 power, 700 condi dmg, 2600 armor, 700 healpower, 35%crit and 195 critdmg.

So:

And even if you play with rune of the pack. You wastin your stats on condidmg. Which is pretty much useless at such a small amount without having any condiduration.

And going under 2700 armor for roaming... seems like you dont know anything bout dmg calculations. 2.7k eqals power dmg. Going under it will result in bonus dmg dealt to you.

And about your "trailblaizer is bad" thingi. I do way more dmg with trailblaizer than any other cele scourge. Ok in fact. I dont play full trailblaizer. Just a trailblaizer/viper mix, or if i want to give more support a trailblaizer/apothecracy mix.

So with the first one. Im always near top dps.With the second one, i do more support and dmg than any cele player can do.

Do you really want to tell someone that invested like 50hours into theoriecrafting and many more hours in testing, that something is bad?I guess not.Cele can be ok. In certain situations. Like when you have a cele armor and no money to overcraft it. And in big zergs its almost trivial what you play. cause noone will notice this idiotic build.

Sorry, but i wont discuss this any further with someone, who doesnt seem to have an idea bout the game or better to say, who doesnt want to overcraft the cele armor cause it was very expensive. So goodby to you. I really hope most of the players wont follow stupid builds like the cele one.

Did you actually bother reading the OP? He is asking about POWER Scourge builds to use when running in a group, not condi solo roaming builds...

@X T D.6458 said:

Celestial Stats....

Are Terrible...

So:

Did you actually bother reading the OP? He is asking about POWER Scourge builds to use when running in a group, not condi solo roaming builds...

So u didnt read my post. I posted a power build and wanted to show. Why cele is bad on necro

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBHhZ6koXopXsrXw2GgtXsgLYQDgAQLQfxGZnsUph2wzC-jVCFQBORZyFVCquHAoPQfq/wgjAwCOEAA4EAwu9HQiSLSBE4QL-wYou should basically try to find a build that fits your own playstyle.You can try every traitline combination and change stats around, just stay away from deathmagic.If you lack some swiftness just go s walk.

-> Obviously condi scourge is way stronger, but theres a few niche matchups that gives power scourge some sort of viability.

Archived