Achievement Sets should really not be on Nearly Completed

I actually think it would be better if we could select which ones we want it to keep track of - like in the nag text field. I've got ones "nearly" completed that I have no intention of completing, thus the information is pretty useless. An option to keep it to default (as it is already) or to adjust it to a personal setting in Options would be welcome.

You can of course toggle the watch icon for achievements you want to track, and then they show up even in the main window. So if it is something you are working on, you can watch it that way.I'd like the game to show more 'nearly completed' achievements instead of just the 3 closest to being completed. Maybe 10 closest? Because often I also have some which are close percentage wise, but not something I'm going to complete for a while (I think my 1000 unlocked skins achievement is now in my top 30, but since I need another 30-40 skins, and those don't show up very quickly within the game, it might be a long time before I finally complete that one)

@Solvar.7953 said:(I think my 1000 unlocked skins achievement is now in my top 30, but since I need another 30-40 skins, and those don't show up very quickly within the game, it might be a long time before I finally complete that one)That one should be relatively easy (and cheap) with just the common drops, karma gear and crafting skins from the core game.Check in wardrobe what you're missing. It's entirely possible that it can be finished with only minimal cost and effort.

That whole tab is a sham. It always shows achievements i have little interest in completing like "miniature collections". I mean, who even collects those? The 10 ap per 10 (for a lot of gold) are literally my only motivation to get miniatures.

It would be nice to have a tab of custom achievements that you want to track over a longer time, without them consuming the space for the dailies

• 3 weeks later...

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:There is a custom track list that you can make for achievements you want to check.

At the moment it does cover dailies, ofcourse, but that IS a way to keep track of them.

Another option is to use gw2 efficiency or make your own tracker on paper or whatever.

If you need to go that far then it clearly is broken and needs fixing.

Extend the list or let us see a list in game of the top 100 nearly completed.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:There is a custom track list that you can make for achievements you want to check.

At the moment it does cover dailies, ofcourse, but that IS a way to keep track of them.

Another option is to use gw2 efficiency or make your own tracker on paper or whatever.

If you need to go that far then it clearly is broken and needs fixing.

Extend the list or let us see a list in game of the top 100 nearly completed.

I think a better idea would be an option to customize or hide it than show 100 achievements of which only 10 are actually interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived