What should be maintained in wvw?

Sovereign.1093

@Klipso.8653 said:I want to keep the freedom of builds-

Able to use any combination of stats,Able to use any combination of runes,Able to use any combination of sigil,And no restrictions on what spells can be used

I want all of those items ez to obtain and use in wvw, maybe even a only in wvw useable solution tho those who cant wont play that stuf in pve. So pve players could get a non limited version of the gear, the way they do it now. Players that only play wvw could get them in wvw with minimal effort but only use the gear in wvw.

@Darklight.5487 said:

@Klipso.8653 said:I want to keep the freedom of builds-

Able to use any combination of stats,Able to use any combination of runes,Able to use any combination of sigil,And no restrictions on what spells can be used

I want all of those items ez to obtain and use in wvw, maybe even a only in wvw useable solution tho those who cant wont play that stuf in pve. So pve players could get a non limited version of the gear, the way they do it now. Players that only play wvw could get them in wvw with minimal effort but only use the gear in wvw.

so, grind in pvp, but available in wvw. something like pve amulets?

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Kamara.4187 said:Nothing. Its back is broke and yes the community has a hand in that. The only way they can fix it is to do what needs to be done and someone is going to cry no matter what.

you will end up with a completely new game. =)

probably gw3

I doubt they'll make WvW again. It's lots of work for a few people - see PoF WvW changes, or lack of.

@Svarty.8019 said:

@Kamara.4187 said:Nothing. Its back is broke and yes the community has a hand in that. The only way they can fix it is to do what needs to be done and someone is going to cry no matter what.

you will end up with a completely new game. =)

probably gw3

I doubt they'll make WvW again. It's lots of work for a few people - see PoF WvW changes, or lack of.

hope at least the things we enjoy are maintained. because life moves on ehehe.

Archived