Fastest Way To Level Up?

Leveling up in PvP is fine, but there's really no hurry to level up anyways. The lower level content in this game is really strong, particularly compared to most MMOs and you can still do a lot before level cap. This is especially true if you are focused on PvP, where your level doesn't really matter anyways.

If you choose, you can purchase a "Level 80 Ticket" from the gem shop, but if you prefer to level by gaining experience and knowledge, then all I can say is "do the hearts" and small events for your level. There are always things to do, and on days that your current zone is in the dailies list, there will be people to run with. Leveling in this game is relatively easy, and I didn't feel as though I outleveled a zone at any time. Even thought I am 80 with full Ascended gear, I still find teh content fun and engaging, even in the "starter zones."

The other piece of advice is to join a good guild if you haven't already. They can help you with the harder stuff, and they come in handy at the end of your Personal Story when you have to do the story instance of Arah.

So, there's your choices... either buy the ticket or follow your hearts (pun intended.)

The reason I mentioned PvE is because leveling through WvW is woefully difficult (in my opinion.) You might be boosted to 80, but you will not have the masteries and elite skills/armor needed to perform without clawing your own eyes out.

@InfiniteRetro.9865 said:Hey everyone. I'm mostly akin to playing PVP and I do find the PVE not as exciting atm. is PVP a good way to level up nice and quick? thanks:)

From fastest to slowest:

1) Instant level 80 ticket from gemstore or expansion.2) 80 Tomes Of Knowledge3) Powerlevel 4 crafting skills to 500.4) Grind it out in PvE/PvP.

As other people have said buying the instant level 80 boost is definitely the quickest way. But it's expensive.

However that doesn't mean it's the best for you. Same goes for any other way you could do it. Since you said you like PvP probably the best option is to just play PvP and WvW (where you're scaled up to 80 anyway) and use the Tomes of Knowledge you'll get to level your character.

Archived