Option to purchase more Guild Slots

Aden.9306

The Title Says It All! It would be nice to have more guild slots, cause for me I'd like to be able to see AT chat and join another guild. Currently with this restriction, I can't do that. I'm also sure other people would also like to be able to join more than 5 guilds for similar reasons. And with a paywall, it would prevent players from having a absurd amount of slots. I mean it's a cheap easy idea for Areana net to make money on. And would benefit both parties.

• 3 weeks later...

I complete agree!! I would pay money to have an extra slot or two for another guild. Having extra guilds opens up access to more players connecting with each other, which fuels a unity. On top of that, some of us have friends in way too many different guilds. >.> Just makes things SO much more easier than leaving and rejoining guilds awkwardly. Just saying.

• 1 month later...

This would be a great implement to the game. I know there may not be a huge push for it on the forums, but there's definitely a demand for it IG. As a roleplayer, guild slots are a hot commodity to us. We have guilds for everything from hospital work, to mercenaries, to socialite clubs. With so many character slots, it's hard to limit ourselves to just five slots!

Please! Take my money! XD

Why should we pay for what is essentially the expansion of the in-game chat program? Why would I pay anything for an extra guild slot when it's pretty much just an extra /guild## with a certain group of people when I can use Discord, Telegram, skype, whatever for free?

I'm happy to pay Anet for the content THEY make. I do not think it wise to set a precedent where they can charge us for the content (aka the multiplayer part of MMO) we create.

Archived