[Video] WvW Weaver Roaming

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Well, after a long time of not making any videos, i finally found a build that i enjoy. So thought i would start making WvW roaming videos again. The first video is just a starter as i try and get loads of fights ready to start using in fights, which i have managed to do. So hopefully the next one will be more enjoyable, let me know what you guys think and Yes. I make several mistakes, my new mouse keeps making me press Heal when i dont mean as you will see several times :)

The Video:

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

@Blue.1207 said:Turn off your camera shake my god.

Ive always had it on, what is it used for? Never caused me issues and it doesnt really explain what its used for other than it can cause issues for some people.

As the name suggests, it simply makes your camera shake. Most notably when you use air 5.

Which stats are you using? Would you mind sharing your build?

@volpenvieh.3201 said:As the name suggests, it simply makes your camera shake. Most notably when you use air 5.

Which stats are you using? Would you mind sharing your build?

Mmmm, i never really noticed it. Just thought it was kinda meant to be like that. Might turn it off and see what its like. I am running a mix of Clerics, Cele and Mauarders. I will post a link to the exact gear and build im using when i get home ^^

@Ario.8964 said:Nice play and a wonderfully edited video with good music choice. Sadly most wvw opponents are pretty bad so we didn't get to see a huge showcase of your personal skill or the build's capabilities but overall I enjoyed it. Nice job!

Sadly that is the case these days, lots of the good roamers have left and theres such low Roaming activity you can go hunting for people to fight and find no one solo. In this match up we have capped the ruins with a mere 2-3 people, which is easily done. Then waiting for them to try and retake hoping for fights, instead of a few there have been MANY times where there have been 4-5 people on EACH ruin.

I do have loads of fights collected now so that i can show more varied fights ranging from Condis to power builds, i am still loving fighting against Scourge, quite easy to counter them in terms of winning the fight but it can take time. I have won fights in like 30-40seconds and others where they have been SO defensive in stats that its taken 3-4 minutes at times. Still lots of fun though.

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

@"Ario.8964" said:Nice play and a wonderfully edited video with good music choice. Sadly most wvw opponents are pretty bad so we didn't get to see a huge showcase of your personal skill or the build's capabilities but overall I enjoyed it. Nice job!

Sadly that is the case these days, lots of the good roamers have left and theres such low Roaming activity you can go hunting for people to fight and find no one solo. In this match up we have capped the ruins with a mere 2-3 people, which is easily done. Then waiting for them to try and retake hoping for fights, instead of a few there have been MANY times where there have been 4-5 people on EACH ruin.

I do have loads of fights collected now so that i can show more varied fights ranging from Condis to power builds, i am still loving fighting against Scourge, quite easy to counter them in terms of winning the fight but it can take time. I have won fights in like 30-40seconds and others where they have been SO defensive in stats that its taken 3-4 minutes at times. Still lots of fun though.

Yeah scourge is an exciting fight as a weaver. It feels like the fight is just you "unraveling" their defenses until they have nothing left. Plus you can't afford to mess up to much as condi can still kill you eventually.

Yeah wvw roaming has kind of died off with all the 3 man teams running healbots and 1 shot builds and nobody willing to fight outside of a ridiculous advantage for them (I'm talking at least 2v1 and they have either a structure to escape to or they have people guarding them with siege)

@"Ario.8964" said:Yeah scourge is an exciting fight as a weaver. It feels like the fight is just you "unraveling" their defenses until they have nothing left. Plus you can't afford to mess up to much as condi can still kill you eventually.

Yeah wvw roaming has kind of died off with all the 3 man teams running healbots and 1 shot builds and nobody willing to fight outside of a ridiculous advantage for them (I'm talking at least 2v1 and they have either a structure to escape to or they have people guarding them with siege)

yeah, its about jumping in, getting damage off and making sure you have the skills/dodges to get back out and then the ability to cleanse all the conditions you had, kiting a bit waiting for your defense to come back up and then jump back in. One mistake can mean death and thats whats good about it. High risk. High reward. You play well. You get rewarded. You play badly or make mistakes. You die.

yep. I have seen FULL condi spam groups roaming around just mindlessly bashing everything they have to kill single people and im like "really...." I have had fights that have started 1 Vs 1 or even 1 Vs 2 and ended up being like 1 vs 4 or even 5 at times. Yeah many people will just instantly rush towards their tower, keep, camp or blob the moment they encounter which is just another sign they are a bad player and arent worth actually fighting because they are a zerg player so have no idea what to do in a fight where THEY have to play well rather than just bash away in zergs.

Archived