Wow, BL key & scrap bundle so bad

I don't know; since Black Lion Weapons Skins moved from Rare to Uncommon, and Guaranteed Wardrobe and Weapon Unlocks moved to Common, it seems one has any even greater chance to obtain a Black Lion Weapon Skin. Granted, there isn't a choice, nor can it be sold; but if one is looking to make Gold, Black Lion Chest Keys probably isn't the best method for a return on one's Gems.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I don't know; since Black Lion Weapons Skins moved from Rare to Uncommon, and Guaranteed Wardrobe and Weapon Unlocks moved to Common, it seems one has any even greater chance to obtain a Black Lion Weapon Skin. Granted, there isn't a choice, nor can it be sold; but if one is looking to make Gold, Black Lion Chest Keys probably isn't the best method for a return on one's Gems.

You sure about the skins not being able to be sold, if that is what you're talking about...because I sold 2k gold worth of duplicate BLWS and rare dyes over Wintersday.

@Omnicron.2467 said:With the decrease in Black Lion Tickets and Scraps from Chest drops they now try and sell us gambling keys with 2 scraps? Not even a ticket? Dissapointed this bundle exists.

Why? The new chests have more unlocks dropping than before. The price of new BL weapon skins has been on a downward trend for years now and it only started to go back up this time, with the scrap decrease. If it's too easy to get scrap/tix, then the supply of skins (especially the newest one) goes up quickly beyond the demand, and the price drops. That makes them feel less valuable to everyone: buyers, sellers, and those who get them as unlocks.

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I don't know; since Black Lion Weapons Skins moved from Rare to Uncommon, and Guaranteed Wardrobe and Weapon Unlocks moved to Common, it seems one has any even greater chance to obtain a Black Lion Weapon Skin. Granted, there isn't a choice, nor can it be sold; but if one is looking to make Gold, Black Lion Chest Keys probably isn't the best method for a return on one's Gems.

You sure about the skins not being able to be sold, if that is what you're talking about...because I sold 2k gold worth of duplicate BLWS and rare dyes over Wintersday.

I meant that the skins from the Guaranteed Unlocks (now in the Common category) are unable to be sold. Excuse the poor sentence structure.

Archived