Should there be a gem store item that auto completes dailies ?

MarkoNS.3261

Simply put dailies are boring, doing them daily well gets repetitive and not fun in the slightest i only log in to do fractals raids and dailies and if possible i would pay gems or real money to have an item that lets me auto complete all dailies. anet you can get money out of people and i can get one less daily annoyance ty.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think game should have a win button purchase for I don't know, equivalent of 500 USD. Why? So people can see consequences of such ideas.

For 500 USD yoou could get:

50k AP

Daily AP cap completed

All current achievements completed

WvW rank 50k

PvP perma legendary rank for next year

Full set of legendaries sent to your characters

All raid and fractals completed

All dungeons unlocked and completed

Map completion autocompleted on current and new characters

The QoL possibilities are endless. Don't stop on daily completion via gemstore.

I say no for one reason.Like yesterday/today I struggled to find any dailies I wanted/could do, but finally got them done but here's the thing. I do them for the gold as I really don't have a way to make gold in this game.If I were to buy something in the gem store to complete them, those same gems I could turn into gold so what is the bloody point?

@"Zeivu.3615" said:If Arenanet does that, I am quitting. Paying to skip content and paying to auto reap it's rewards is distinctly p2w and completely conflict of interest to the concept of playing a game. The automatic lv80 gem is bad enough.

Not only auto 80, they have those passes like the Mistlock one that you bypass going to towns and certain areas to get access to things in one area with many of them not making you leave the map you're on.Then there's the waypoint unlock that's out there which people can "skip content" by pretty much following let's say a Boss Train without ever being to that map or boss before.

@MarkoNS.3261 said:Simply put dailies are boring, doing them daily well gets repetitive and not fun in the slightest i only log in to do fractals raids and dailies and if possible i would pay gems or real money to have an item that lets me auto complete all dailies. anet you can get money out of people and i can get one less daily annoyance ty.

Is the 10 AP and 2 gold really worth boring yourself over? I personally don't see the point in doing content you don't enjoy. If you only enjoy doing fractals and raids, then just do fractals and raids. Nobody is forcing you to do dailies except for that little nagging voice in the back of your head telling you that you are missing out on something by not doing them.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:I think game should have a win button purchase for I don't know, equivalent of 500 USD. Why? So people can see consequences of such ideas.

For 500 USD yoou could get:

50k AP

Daily AP cap completed

All current achievements completed

WvW rank 50k

PvP perma legendary rank for next year

Full set of legendaries sent to your characters

All raid and fractals completed

All dungeons unlocked and completed

Map completion autocompleted on current and new characters

The QoL possibilities are endless. Don't stop on daily completion via gemstore.

you are exaggerating quite a bit here all i want is an item that will award me 10 points per day till cap so i dont have to do it, never said anything else, and it is quite the extreme case as well.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:I say no for one reason.Like yesterday/today I struggled to find any dailies I wanted/could do, but finally got them done but here's the thing. I do them for the gold as I really don't have a way to make gold in this game.If I were to buy something in the gem store to complete them, those same gems I could turn into gold so what is the bloody point?

so you are saying you cant make more then 2 gold per day ? really thats strange because 1 round of pretty any zerg activity will give you tons of mats and stuff you can sell for gold. the new istan area will give alot more then 2 gold per run so will sw so will fractals so will ab so will pretty much anything. the only reason i can see is you dont want to put in or cant put in effort.

@MarkoNS.3261 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:I say no for one reason.Like yesterday/today I struggled to find any dailies I wanted/could do, but finally got them done but here's the thing. I do them for the gold as I really don't have a way to make gold in this game.If I were to buy something in the gem store to complete them, those same gems I could turn into gold so what is the bloody point?

so you are saying you cant make more then 2 gold per day ? really thats strange because 1 round of pretty any zerg activity will give you tons of mats and stuff you can sell for gold. the new istan area will give alot more then 2 gold per run so will sw so will fractals so will ab so will pretty much anything.
the only reason i can see is you dont want to put in or cant put in effort
.;)

Oh, the irony.

@MarkoNS.3261 said:

@STIHL.2489 said:Just so I am clear.. you want to pay money to not play the game?

one very small unimportant and boring part of the game yes.

If it's small, unimportant and boring then just don't do it.

Seriously, the worst that will happen if you don't do the dailies is that you'll take longer to reach the AP cap. You can always do them another day. I go through phases where I'll try to do dailies regularly, but even then I only do it if I can find 3 I feel like doing that day.

@Wandering Mist.2973 said:

@"MarkoNS.3261" said:Simply put dailies are boring, doing them daily well gets repetitive and not fun in the slightest i only log in to do fractals raids and dailies and if possible i would pay gems or real money to have an item that lets me auto complete all dailies. anet you can get money out of people and i can get one less daily annoyance ty.

Is the 10 AP and 2 gold really worth boring yourself over? I personally don't see the point in doing content you don't enjoy. If you only enjoy doing fractals and raids, then just do fractals and raids. Nobody is forcing you to do dailies except for that little nagging voice in the back of your head telling you that you are missing out on something by not doing them.

im at around 12k daily ap it gets boring especially since monthly ap was removed for whatever "insert bad word" reason.

@MarkoNS.3261 said:Simply put dailies are boring, doing them daily well gets repetitive and not fun in the slightest i only log in to do fractals raids and dailies and if possible i would pay gems or real money to have an item that lets me auto complete all dailies. anet you can get money out of people and i can get one less daily annoyance ty.

Is the 10 AP and 2 gold really worth boring yourself over?
I personally don't see the point in doing content you don't enjoy. If you only enjoy doing fractals and raids, then just do fractals and raids. Nobody is forcing you to do dailies except for that little nagging voice in the back of your head telling you that you are missing out on something by not doing them.

For me, yes.Well the gold. The achievement points do nothing for me.

@MarkoNS.3261 said:

so you are saying you cant make more then 2 gold per day ? really thats strange because 1 round of pretty any zerg activity will give you tons of mats and stuff you can sell for gold. the new istan area will give alot more then 2 gold per run so will sw so will fractals so will ab so will pretty much anything. the only reason i can see is you dont want to put in or cant put in effort.

Why sell materials I need? That seems silly as then later I would need the materials and oh look... I have to spend the money I used to sell them to re-get them again.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

Is the 10 AP and 2 gold really worth boring yourself over?
I personally don't see the point in doing content you don't enjoy. If you only enjoy doing fractals and raids, then just do fractals and raids. Nobody is forcing you to do dailies except for that little nagging voice in the back of your head telling you that you are missing out on something by not doing them.

For me, yes.Well the gold. The achievement points do nothing for me.

Why sell materials I need? That seems silly as then later I would need the materials and oh look... I have to spend the money I used to sell them to re-get them again.

then do fractals and sell the liquid gold you make and that doesnt count as mats still more then 2 gold and your problem now isnt i cant make 2 gold its i dont want to make 2 gold by selling stuff.

@Zeivu.3615 said:If Arenanet does that, I am quitting. Paying to skip content and paying to auto reap it's rewards is distinctly p2w and completely conflict of interest to the concept of playing a game. The automatic lv80 gemstore item is bad enough.

It already happens. People pay e.g. for raid completion. And I am pretty sure there are cases where people use credit card to buy gold via gems and pay raid sellers.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:If the OP doesn't like working on dailies, can they just, you know, stop working on dailies?

no i want the ap obviously or i would have stopped long ago.

But.....why?

you do get that different people play the game for different reasons and like different things right? some find ap silly some dont.

Archived