VABBI's population IS struggling in the STORY and WVW !!!!

Yukio blaster.9082

The bonus reward chest system can be used to reward loyalty, the longer a player stay with a server, the better reward. A player receive 1 extra yellow gear whenever they receive a bonus chest if they stayed in a server for 3 months-1year, 1 extra exotic for 1-3years, slim chance ascended for 3+ years.

Exotic gear should be account bound like the one from login reward. This should give quite a bit of incentive for many players to be some more loyalty.

@Yukio blaster.9082 said:Well in the last month or two the VABBI server got down from 3rd place to 10th place in the WVW leader board is it a WINTRAD or what where are VABBI guilds are they dead are they traitors or the problem is the POPULATION flee to somewhere else !

The links forever destroyed loyalty to any one server.

If rewards were given for 'loyalty' starting at a month and making it worth it, getting rid of the links and asking Anet to come play with us, WvW would'get better'.

WvW was supposed to be about people we could get to know.

The links negate getting to know or trust.

Bandwagoning isn't healthy for WvW in total.

@Yukio blaster.9082 said:Well in the last month or two the VABBI server got down from 3rd place to 10th place in the WVW leader board is it a WINTRAD or what where are VABBI guilds are they dead are they traitors or the problem is the POPULATION flee to somewhere else !

vabbi is back at where they belong...vabbi got hyped up took players from all servers and they became something for 1 month?then u started losing players already, saw some fsp heros leave with and come back later thru linked servers again..i bet others did same.

vabbi was always among lowest servers be happy all these toxic ppt idiots actually left your server again.

Vabbi only does fights whole day, they never go for objectives (unless there is enemy to fight) and never defend anything. They got tons of guilds and players but ALL the guilds are fighting guilds and refuse to PPT.

Since the WvW scoring is based not on K/D but on the objectives hold, Vabbi will lose the matches. And that is why EU top server, who won T1 last week, is Drakkar Lake, a truely terrible server that only knows how to blob and even their blobs run away from fights and hide in the keep under hundred of ACs. There are no guilds to fight in DL. None. 0. And yet, they keep winning.

We were all very sad when BB dropped from T1, while BB has reputation of nightcapping a lot, they actually did come out and fight. They did have guilds that did not hide inside blobs. They were fun to fight against. We miss them.

@Yukio blaster.9082 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:The only problem i see here is your grammar.

Nothing wrong with vabbi. Move on.

The existence of people like you explain what happening to vabbiNO manners , no eyes to see the leader-board no brain to think .....

Can't even understand what you are writing lmao

What a Useless creature you are

Feels like a forum post from the wvw salt mines too bad we get censored here

@JVJD.4912 said:

@Yukio blaster.9082 said:that why ANET should decrease the reward to every new player in a server and more you are in it the more rewards get good.

Whats this going to do exactly?? you will hurt more players and do nothing in the end

Well i guess you are right, but at least they need to do something about this bandwagon thing.

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

The existence of people like you explain what happening to vabbiNO manners , no eyes to see the leader-board no brain to think .....

everyone else can, may be being a grammar nazi dumbs people down since you can not read typeo or poor grammar.

@Yukio blaster.9082 said:

And this guy is talking about manners. Just hilarious. :)

@Garrus.7403 said:

And this guy is talking about manners. Just hilarious. :)

He started it not me . but still, i guess i did a mistake there, i shouldn't say that.(msg deleted)

Archived