Decoration Idea - Stuffed Animals

So I was just joking in guild chat about the war room being where we keep all our stuffed toys, and realised we don't have anything other then Statues. Any chance we can get some stuffed animals as decorations? Teddy Bears and the like, varying sizes. I think it would be awesome to have our war room decked out in them, so some might not agree.

@Rurik Telmonkin.3648 said:So I was just joking in guild chat about the war room being where we keep all our stuffed toys, and realised we don't have anything other then Statues. Any chance we can get some stuffed animals as decorations? Teddy Bears and the like, varying sizes. I think it would be awesome to have our war room decked out in them, so some might not agree.

This is the one time I would support that other topic that mentioned rooms/houses as I would personally probably decorate my personal room with stuffed dolls than a guild hall, but that's me personally.

@Mikuchan.7261 said:Plushy room, yes please

As wrong as it sounds I want you stuffed and placed in my room as a display (your icon at least).

@"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:Honestly... the game already has too many silly teddybear backpacks and stuff.

And adding those same things as dolls for decorations (which I've already seen everywhere in the game... the 1st time I noticed is right in Amnoon too though) is going to somehow make it worse?I was gifted a living Aurene Plush Doll. I think the "silliness" is way too far gone now.That stupid unicorn legendary weapon is already worse than the "joke weapons" in Saints Row 3 and 4.

Archived