[ EU] Infinite: PvE/Raid/fract Guild Recruitment

dragonborn.1278

[Attributes Of A Quality Member]

Positive and Constructive Play StyleTeam/Guild First MentalityHighly ActiveFun To Play WithWilling To LearnAble To Take The InitiativeCan Give/Receive Constructive Criticism In A Respectful MannerLeaves Personal Issues Out Of Game

Goals

Raid/Fractals DominationFast Crafting ProgressionStrong PvP Tactics/Strategies/Build CompositionsStrong, Dedicated, and Proven Leadership TeamLong-term, Player Driven GuildWorldwide Timezone Presence – Around The Clock Groups

Achievements

Very Knowledgable in Reference to In-game ContentLeadership/Players With Years Of GW2 ExperienceConsistent Raid/Fractal Runs Without DieingMultiple Successful PvP/PvE Teams

Plans

All Day Open World PvP/PvE GroupsGold farming and Exp farming RunsEfficient Raid/Fractals/PvP GroupsCustomised Spreadsheet Plans

Recruitment

Guild / Team Oriented PlayersPvP Centric Players (Other Sandbox, MOBA, Competitive Experiences)Theorycrafters & Min / MaxersMature Quality* Players, No Drama/kittensEconomists (Crafters, Auctioneers)Economy

Semi-CapitalisticSelf SufficientGuild Crafters Available at the Highest Level

Communications

Voice Chat: DiscordText & Announcements: DiscordTimezonesInternational: Two Major Timezones – EU / NA 16:00 UTC – 05:00 UTC – game time, this would be our prime times, but still there is players who plays when there is no peek times.Apply to Discord, Our Link: https://discord.gg/SMyc8G6 / ( discord somthimes bugs pm me ingame our add me on discord so i can send you the link )persenal discord chesney264#3159 , Please tag an admin within the new applicants channel. You may also contact [dragonborn.1278] in game for furthur talks.Death To All,The Infinite Executives*We define quality in terms of people not skill. We will pass on a highly skilled player who is a jerk and take the average skilled person who has a quality personality. We believe skill can be taught and team play with quality people will bring us to our end goals quicker.Website: http://infinite-guild.com/ 2 game sections

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there!! Don´t know if you are still recruiting....... but if you are some basics about me: female, German, playing GW2 for 2 Years. Started with PvE without a real concept for quite some time ;o). Found my passion for WvW currently with a semi-hardcore Guild located on Gandara playing FB and Rev as main. WvW rank 850-ish. I am interested in Raids but with next to none experience (tried Raids with a casual PvE Guild... not even able to master the the easiest Boss ;o) ). So, that said: if you are looking for an active player willing to learn and play Guild/Meta builds I would be one. Wisper or pm me if interested. Cheers ;o)

Archived