[Suggestion] Revenant signets

Yannir.4132

I always thought Revenant's biggest flaw is how it's so predictable in what it runs. As an opponent to a rev, you can see his weapons and his stance and you know exactly what skills he has available. So I would like to suggest adding a set of utility skills that can be taken into any stance. I chose signets.An idea would be that while a signet could be in both stances at the same time, cooldowns would be shared between a given signet and the 2 stances.Here we go:

Signet of the Mists (healing signet skill)Passive: Gain Health when swapping Legends. Basically triggers upon coming in and out of the legend it is slotted into.Healing: 910 (0.2 scaling from Healing Power)Active: Gain health and refresh the cooldown of your legend swap.Healing: 5400 (2.2 scaling from HP)Activation time: 1/2 sEnergy Cost: 5Cooldown: 30 s

Signet of the Demon (utility signet skill)Passive: Increased Condition DamageAttribute Adjust: 180 Condition DamageActive: Strike your foe with Torment and grant yourself Resistance.Damage: 125Inflict Torment (2 stacks) for 7 seconds.Gain Resistance for 3 seconds.Activation time: InstantEnergy cost: 15Cooldown: 20 s

Signet of the Dwarf (utility signet skill)Passive: Take decreased condition damage-10% Incoming Condition DamageActive: Gain Stability and Retaliation.Gain Stability (3 stacks) for 5 seconds.Gain Retaliation for 5 seconds.Activation time: 1/2 sEnergy cost: 30Cooldown: 40sBreaks Stun.

Signet of the Assassin (utility signet skill)Passive: Movement speed is increased by 25%.Active: Refill Endurance and gain Quickness.Endurance gain: 50Gain Quickness for 5 seconds.Activation time: 1/2 sEnergy cost: 15Cooldown: 30 s

Signet of the Centaur (utility signet skill)Passive: Heal allies around you every interval.Healing: 410 (0.4 scaling from HP)Number of Targeted Allies: 5Interval: 5 sActive: Create an area of continuous healing in target location.Healing: 1130 (0.5 scaling from HP)Pulses: 5Combo Field: Water (4s)Radius: 180Range: 900Activation time: 1 sEnergy cost: 25Cooldown: 45 s

Signet of the Invoker (elite signet skill)Passive: Gain energy every intervalEnergy Gained: 5Interval: 3 sActive: Gain Energy, Fury and Might.Energy Gained: 50Gain Fury for 20 seconds.Gain Might (5 stacks) for 20 seconds.Activation time: 1 sCooldown: 60 s

For a trait was thinking of something basic, like just a cooldown reduction, in the Invocation line.That is all for now, share your thoughts!

I like having the option to use signets on a profession when I'm feeling super lazy and don't want to use utility skills as much (filthy casual) so this would be nice, but like Nath said you can see the signet passive icon on the character anyway so it wouldn't resolve this particular issue.

Archived