[Suggestion]Mount Dances — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestion]Mount Dances

Theros.1390Theros.1390 Member ✭✭✭
edited January 8, 2018 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Edit: Title was: "I know that should not be a priority but..."

Can we hope someday a /dance on Mounts ? x)

Can you imagine a Raptor dancing eh... I'm sure you guys also want it x)

Comments

• Yargesh.4965Yargesh.4965 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2018

I don't rwally like emotes in general but this sounds fun.
    You have my support.

• calb.3128calb.3128 Member ✭✭✭

Giant dancing bunny rabbits are the thing of nightmares....

/yes

• Sir Alric.5078Sir Alric.5078 Member ✭✭✭

This sound super dumb, but i don't really mind Anet adding this absolutely useless feature to the game.... AFTER they fix all the other more important things that needs to be fixed, of course.

• Dancing mounts would make no sense. Most of the time when animals dance, it's a mating dance. And if you and your mount are the only ones around, well, I don't think you want it to dance for you. I certainly hope not. ;)

As a sidenote, it is possible to dance while on your mount. Haven't tried the emote, but it definitely works when you get your character drunk.

• JVJD.4912JVJD.4912 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2018

@Theros.1390 said:
    Can we hope someday a /dance on Mounts ? x)

Can you imagine a Raptor dancing eh... I'm sure you guys also want it x)

The only ppl raging are the min -maxers and try hards. I'd say go ahead arenanet make it happen

• Theros.1390Theros.1390 Member ✭✭✭

@Sir Alric.5078 said:
    This sound super dumb, but i don't really mind Anet adding this absolutely useless feature to the game.... AFTER they fix all the other more important things that needs to be fixed, of course.

That's why I put "That should not be a priority" in the thread ^^

@JVJD.4912 said:
    The only ppl raging are the min -maxers and try hards.

Yup

We definitly all wanna see a Jackal make the moon walk. (on two paws) <3

• There's already dancing Moas, so why not? :+1:

• Ardid.7203Ardid.7203 Member ✭✭✭✭

I want more emotes in general. I'm not opposed to this one at all, but I would like a ton of others first.

• Embered.5089Embered.5089 Member ✭✭✭

/sit would be nice.
    It's part of their idle animation. Let's also make them sit on command :D

• arenta.2953arenta.2953 Member ✭✭✭

@TheNecrosanct.4028 said:
    Dancing mounts would make no sense. Most of the time when animals dance, it's a mating dance. And if you and your mount are the only ones around, well, I don't think you want it to dance for you. I certainly hope not. ;)

........looks at char riding a raptor
    looks at norn with wolf form riding a wolf

looks at Sylvari ranger with Sylvari wolf

.....looks at myself, a mad asuran scientist looking at these combos while looking for a new experiment for the snaff award

.....pulls out sleeping dart gun

• @arenta.2953 said:

@TheNecrosanct.4028 said:
    Dancing mounts would make no sense. Most of the time when animals dance, it's a mating dance. And if you and your mount are the only ones around, well, I don't think you want it to dance for you. I certainly hope not. ;)

........looks at char riding a raptor
    looks at norn with wolf form riding a wolf

looks at Sylvari ranger with Sylvari wolf

.....looks at myself, a mad asuran scientist looking at these combos while looking for a new experiment for the snaff award

.....pulls out sleeping dart gun

...accidentally shoots himself in the foot

Last thought before everything goes black: "Wait, isn't this raptor dosage way too high for a small Asura???

• DarcShriek.5829DarcShriek.5829 Member ✭✭✭

Emotes for mounts could be fun.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.