Tactical Killers [TK] (NA) (DR)

Loosmaster.8263

Tactical Killers[TK] is looking for active players, we're on Devona's Rest for WvW.

About Us- We are a PVX guild looking to grow. The guild is on Devona's Rest since release. We require 100% representation with the exception of personal bank guilds.

Time Zone- NA CDT

Guild Hall Level:- 64 Lost Precipice

Focus- Pve/WvW

Classes- All are welcome but we are in need of Guardians, Warriors, Necros and Elementalists. If you are not Level 80 and want to dedicate yourself to this guild, we will gladly do everything possible to get you leveled up and geared.

Builds- Currently we do not require any special build. Feel free to run what you feel comfortable with. We can help and advise you with anything.

PvE-Just about anything we're in the mood for.

Server Status- Not known at this time. What will the future of WvW hold?

VOIP- Discord

Note- This post will be updated when changes are made.

If interested or want more info, post here or send an ingame mail to Loosmaster.8263, Violent J.6910 or mygirlparadise.7583

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are still looking for a necromancer, I play one almost exclusively. I am on Devona's Rest, and spend most of my time in WvW. I currently rep my own solo guild [i guess you could call it a bank guild, since I use it mainly to get the bank and some other guild exclusive stuff]. If it matters, i have about 56% world completion. Am currently also working through LW S2.

@Nerah.8235 said:If you are still looking for a necromancer, I play one almost exclusively. I am on Devona's Rest, and spend most of my time in WvW. I currently rep my own solo guild [i guess you could call it a bank guild, since I use it mainly to get the bank and some other guild exclusive stuff]. If it matters, i have about 56% world completion. Am currently also working through LW S2.

I've pretty much given up on the WvW endeavor. Sent you an invite if you're still interested.

OK, I should be on sometime tonight, so will check it out. Would you care to comment on the WvW situation? I do almost all solo-roam, and don't really like zerg-fights, so whether the guild is in or out for WvW isn't a huge deal (not looking for a guild-zerg). It would be good, however, to have 1-2 other people in WvW, as it makes ninja'ing towers and manning the occasional defense against a havoc squad much easier. I can take towers as a duo squad PUGing, so should (?) be easier with guild.

Archived