Simple power-build for Fractals, maybe Raids?

Odokuro.5049

What do you mean simple to use? Survivable with a simple rotation?

Power Reaper is fun and pretty simple, although it might have some issues getting into a raid. Power DD also fits the bill, and imo Power Engi isn't that hard if you're not trying for a perfect, optimized rotation

Power Staff Ele is pretty helmet. Mostly you just camp fire and use lava font + meteor when they're off cooldown. Against large targets you'll have really good damage. Power Engineer is also pretty simple. You camp the bomb kit, using surprise shot and blunderbuss when they're off cooldown. To maximize damage the rotation is hard, but the simple method still puts out a lot of low maintenance damage.

Power dragonhunter as others have said. After that, daredevil is also really simple and the 3 dodges plus built in evade frames on vault also makes you survivable. You can spec for 15% crit damage lifesteal and daredevil will heal himself up really quickly by vaulting a group of mobs.

Power mesmer is also a really survivable option. Nearly permanent vigor uptime, blurred frenzy, and illusionary counter from sword 4 give you lots of survival.

@Cyninja.2954 said:Power DH definately. Very high burst area damage which helps with learing out threats. Very easy to play. Provides a great amount of active mitigation and utility skills. Slightly on the squishy side but nothing which can't be overcome with some practice.

It's not exactly squishy, it's rather the fact that dealing with sustained incoming damage will force you to get out of combat/LoS very quickly. Taking a couple of bit hits in your face once in a while, no problem, but if your life is constantly drained, even slolwy, then you'll go down in no time if you can't somehow stop taking that kind of damage. Also, for some reason, guardian aggro is insane. When I play fractals or dungeons, they have eyes for me only. When it's projectile based damage, I just pop the wall, but melee, that quickly turns into a shitshow and me kiting shit until it dies, or until I go down.

@Rennie.6750 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:Power DH definately. Very high burst area damage which helps with learing out threats. Very easy to play. Provides a great amount of active mitigation and utility skills. Slightly on the squishy side but nothing which can't be overcome with some practice.

It's not exactly squishy, it's rather the fact that dealing with sustained incoming damage will force you to get out of combat/LoS very quickly. Taking a couple of bit hits in your face once in a while, no problem, but if your life is constantly drained, even slolwy, then you'll go down in no time if you can't somehow stop taking that kind of damage. Also, for some reason, guardian aggro is insane. When I play fractals or dungeons, they have eyes for me only. When it's projectile based damage, I just pop the wall, but melee, that quickly turns into a shitshow and me kiting kitten until it dies, or until I go down.

That's because you're probably the lone plate wearer in the group so your armor is the highest even with everyone running glass. You're also most likely the guy in closes proximity to mobs since condi warrior can get all of their bursts from pretty safe distances while you want to hug enemies with whirling wrath.

And I disagree on pressure. With virtue of resolve your passive self healing makes you exactly resistant to chip damage; it's burst damage that hurts guardian most, not sustained damage intake

Guardian is OP right now alongside condi PS warrior, of that there is no doubt.

Archived