Spectre [VII]- Crystal Desert - PST WvW

shiri.4257

What are we looking for?-Individuals chasing down the Ultimate Dominator Achievement. 100k+ kills required with screenshot proof.-Players who can zerg and zerg bust-Players who will run guild builds and adjust builds based on comp needs. If you can't execute your role, we will assume you have performance issues in game and outside of game. Unfortunately for you, there are meds to fix your issues outside the game and very little in game.-Players who will use voice coms-Players who are fight oriented but are able to dig into t3 siege, survive underneath AC fire, and all the aids WvW has to offer.-Looking for Scourges>Spellbreakers>Firebrands>Power Revs>Burn guardians-Players who can check their emo and ego at the door and focus on farming UD. No Reeeee players.

General Info: 2 wvw cores with some raiding both zones.-Late NA PST (8/9pm PST - 11pm/midnight)- ~10-15 core depending on day~~-Sea Raids - (21:00 GMT +8)- ~15-20 core depending on day. ~~-10-20hrs/week raids. varies week to week. Players must be able to raid 10 hrs/week total with either group. (real life is first and we understand. However, if we catch you doing pve consistently during raid nights. we gonna have some problems)-Both PST and Sea commanders are at 150k+ kills. I'm at 200k+ trying to wrap this up by summer.-We don't GvG anymore, 15 kills every 30mins is very inefficient.-Fairly casual WvW guild as long as we're winning the fights. However, when we get rolled, things get feisty.-We focus on winning our skirmishes and accumulating 3-5k kills/week.

Disclaimer:-we don't ask for personal video game play. But if you have any bright ideas on builds and continue to get 1 pushed. We will ask for your skill clicking videos and taunt you mercilessly.-New players are welcome but must have a willingness to git gud. we're not care bears. keep up or transfer to blackgate.-We're like the New England Patriots. Sixth round draft pick with the swag of 5 super bowls. People hate us, people love us.

Bonus:-We're also looking for other tags/commanders that play in the same time zone. We would like to pug along and follow on our off nights. On nights, that we may raid together, we would prefer to dual tag and explore top tier team work and ajam mechanics.-We can discuss transfer costs for your women. The men will have to build their own canoe and come over by themselves.Recent Videos: You can find our raid history via youtube. we have had various players contribute awesome raid montages over the years. "Gw2 Spectre VII" usually generates a nice list.

Contact us:https://discord.gg/9KP3mrt

Disclaimer, if you got this far and believe all our requirements. we kindly request you obtain a sense of humor before joining

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am a scourge and weaver. I don't speak much unless I have to. I have issues but don't think a guild can solve them only alcohol.IS your guild going to still play after you get your UD? Looks like a fun group to kill with. I play NA times.You have tough requirements but I have over 100K kills...almost UD myself.235120.png

@"Mcquaggan.3190" said:I am a scourge and weaver. I don't speak much unless I have to. I have issues but don't think a guild can solve them only alcohol.IS your guild going to still play after you get your UD? Looks like a fun group to kill with. I play NA times.You have tough requirements but I have over 100K kills...almost UD myself.235120.png

Bless, sounds like you can carry your own weight. yes we will still be active after UD. just might take a couple weeks for a break. then keep going until alliances roll out. check DM.

I would like to see your Kingmaker progress too. We take pride in removing the infidels from holy grounds known as middle fort.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update: A handful of us have reached this goal recently and would like to thank all the lads and ladies on this achievement.We will be shifting towards a training role to integrate new wvwers into the game mode so we can afk pip on canons and trebs.Stay tuned for our Ehunnie Academy-- a place for gifted ehunnies to hone their wvw skills into amazonian warriors on the battlefield.

• 3 weeks later...

Ehunnie Academy Project:Objective:Primary: Training and guidance for players interested in being a wvw commander.Secondary: Place for new players to congregate that want to learn wvw.

Requirements:1) Positive attitude with thicc skin (plenty of critique to go around). Dump the excuses, of why you sucked. Learn from the mistakes.2) Run specific commander classes and builds (3 common ones and 2 alternatives)3) Raid 2 skirmishes/week with [VII] (4hrs) and tag up at least 4 skirmishes (8hrs) a week initially.

What does the Ehunnie Academy offer?1) Small salary/week to help offset wvw costs2) Hands on and objective curriculum.3) WvW guild that's in casual mode but very interested in incubating the next generation of wvwers before alliances start.

FAQs:1) Do I need to be on the same Server?-No, just be on the link. When it relinks, then that's the end and we would wish you the best. If you like it, then join us on Crystal Desert.2) How much do I get paid?-Currently 3 different tiers for commanders. Fresh ones will start at minimum wage.3) Max number of paid prodigy to train?-Yes, we're looking at 3 at the moment to test pilot the setup.4) What if there's more than 3?-We will put a rotation every couple weeks on which 3 are on payroll. WvW guilds aren't the richest. =/5) Do i need to be in VII?-Definitely No, looking to see the nex gen of wvw leaders. small or large6) How can I contribute?-Can donate gold, to keep the funds going. We can draft a participation emoji for your generous offer. This is currently coming out of our 401k. Do not send us siege, gold is easier to purchase supplies and we can stock/craft it.7) Are you a giant dick?-Arguably yes, but it tastes like chicken. So you'll like it.

How do I get more information?discord.ehunnie.com

• 2 weeks later...

Ehunnie Academy Project:Secondary Objective recruitment: Looking for the fresh meat. The new players that are looking to learn some of the ropes.

Requirements:1) Git Gud Attitude--> Players will need to be persistent. Get rolled, get back up, figure it out.2) Willing to play and use standardized builds for zerging3) Voice Coms

FAQs:1) Server? Currently based on CD2) Need to be on same server? no, would wish you the best after relinks.3) is it hardcore? no way near 2013 hardcore. just looking to introduce basics. ability to record game play will help identify mistakes, but not necessary. we would not be gvging in 15s. However, we know a handful of commanders on other servers that will say come to X,Y,Z and duke it out with whatever. We will gladly oblige time permitting.4) Can I bring my own build and favorite class? No. Pick 2 of these classes to learn (Firebrand, Scourge, Spellbreaker, Weaver, Revenants, chrono)5) Do I need to be a certain rank? No, just be level 80 and progress on gearing6) Do I need ascended/legendary gear? No, exotics are fine and progress at a reasonable pace (1month for 1 fully ascended toon)7) Will the fights be fair? No, this is wvw. expectations are anything goes numbers and tactics wise. no crying about 20v50. There are gvg guilds for even fights.8) Do I need to be a certain wvw rank? No, see requirements9) When are Raids? 8pm PST usually, varying nights a week (~3)10) Are the commanders giant douche bags? Almost, but not quite.

• 3 weeks later...

VII Ehunnie's Recruiting the following classes: Priority scale 1-5 (5 being the highest)Zerging-Firebrands -- 4-Scourge -- 3-Revenants -- 5-Spellbreakers- 5-Weavers- 3-support chronos (in coms with mic mandatory) - 2

Raid times: 8pm PST +Server: Crystal Desert (500 gem transfers)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Educational Guild looking for new members. No Pug left behind, just out of squad if you fail our courses. We have high standards, 3.5+ GPA or employment at a fortune 500 company. Dean One Faced, has 5 years of wvw experience and been training plebs into suitable members of WvW society. Here is a sample from one of his online courses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX8IpfXE3ic&feature=youtu.be

Recruiting: PST based guildFirebrands>scourge>revenants>warriors>medic scrappers>weavers>support chrono