The best animation bugs

Server not found :( You didn't link to YouTube, you linked to the leaving-forums page. I look forward to seeing what glitch you mean.

I would say my favorite glitches have been in CoE, where getting frozen in the purple crystals could get you stuck in your combat pose. My sylvari guardian was running around in a vampire pose, you know, with the arm swept in front of the face as if holding a cloak up there. Also I've occasionally face planted and not stood up again, so I just slide around the ground on my belly, still fighting and attacking. And my fave that I actually want in game, when the glider doesn't show up so you just superhero fly through the sky.

@"Donari.5237" said:Server not found :( You didn't link to YouTube, you linked to the leaving-forums page. I look forward to seeing what glitch you mean.

I would say my favorite glitches have been in CoE, where getting frozen in the purple crystals could get you stuck in your combat pose. My sylvari guardian was running around in a vampire pose, you know, with the arm swept in front of the face as if holding a cloak up there. Also I've occasionally face planted and not stood up again, so I just slide around the ground on my belly, still fighting and attacking. And my fave that I actually want in game, when the glider doesn't show up so you just superhero fly through the sky.

Here's the correct link:

It was just missing the colon.

Archived