Time of Launch for PoF — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Time of Launch for PoF

I'm curious as to what time PoF is expected to launch Friday, do we have confirmation yet?

Best Answer

Answers

• I believe 9:00 UTC

• Greener.6204Greener.6204 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 19, 2017

@Lucas.2974 said:
    I believe 9:00 UTC

16:00 UTC, which is 09:00 PDT for Anet. Mind you, there can always be unforeseen delays.

Edit: Because I mixed up PST and PDT

• I gather 9:00 PST refers to am?

• Greener.6204Greener.6204 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 19, 2017

@Vlad Morbius.1759 said:
    I gather 9:00 PST refers to am?

09:00 PDT is 9:00 in the morning for those living on the Western side of North America. See Pacific Time Zone for a lovely map.

Others can go to this page to see what their clocks will look like when the expansion is scheduled to launch.

Edit: Because I mixed up PST and PDT

• I don't want to be a pessimist, but as it always happens with new gw2 releases, chances are that the game ain't gonna be that stable for a couple of days... weeks... maybe even a month.

I really, really doubt that we will be able to play this friday without interruptions or silly bugs, constant "new builds", rollbacks or down times.

So a "PoF launch" without unforeseen issues won't really come for a couple of days after it's "launch". You may get lots of headaches and frustrations if you try to rush the new content this weekend... just saying.

it's been like that since... well... that's how things have been on every single (no matter how small) patch they've released since 2013

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.