WvW Update!!!

Loosmaster.8263

• ArenaNet Staff

@"primatos.5413" said:They didn´t even fix the kitten sparkling lights nor the northcamp bugged thing ? O.o Fuckit .. but already added this all up inhttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/23869/missing-message-from-the-wvw-team#latest ... :angry:

This should be in a hotfix. Took me some time to track this one down and so I missed the release cut off.

@"Offair.2563" said:No updates means no kitten ups too. See it from the positive side.

This. This. This. Just think we have the AWESOME game of "is this a bug or intended" to come when they do the "balance" update and bring loads of bugs, issues and broken skills into the game and we get to guess what is bugged and what were intended changes that they didnt think was important enough to tell the players about lol

@Buy Some Apples.6390 said:

@"Loosmaster.8263" said:•Reports of undead attacking travelers near major cities have increased.

Edit: "Crickets"

But that's PvEBut I guess those who are into WvW are really into PvE....

is it wrong that i see the other 2 borderlands as "intelligent" as AIs?heck i treat WvW as i do farming xD

Jade Quarry in tier 4.....its like PvE

@Mylerian.9176 said:Y'all need to relax. If they have WvW updates they will be separate updates. TBH I would love to see some changes. But getting all worked up about it does not do any good.

When was the last PROPER update to WvW? Not pointless minor changes but things that actually look like they CARE about the mode and actually put even a sliver of effort into making the update???

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

@Mylerian.9176 said:Y'all need to relax. If they have WvW updates they will be separate updates. TBH I would love to see some changes. But getting all worked up about it does not do any good.

When was the last PROPER update to WvW? Not pointless minor changes but things that actually look like they CARE about the mode and actually put even a sliver of effort into making the update???

Cuz now our WvW may be nothing or nearly nothing compare PvE population, so not the same effort in update. it might be logical.

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

I dont think that's ever happened.

Archived