todays Balance Patch

Toron.4856

good job on the balance patch anet! the todays balance patch is better than the last one.

hold on there was no balance patch today.. right.. cant deliver bad balance patchs when u dont deliver balance patchs in the first place.

also.. no balance patch still better than a bad balance patch :>

@Kraitan.8476 said:Wasn't the offseason meant to be the time for players to get used to the changes in balance? Doesn't really work when patches come either at the start or halfway in during the season..

Ahahahahha. Everyone know this. Accept arenanet. Either logic dont apply to them. Or they do it on purpose, so they dont have to tweak it again. Pvp dont bring in alot of revenue compare to pve. So why bother right..

@Toron.4856 said:

@"Emmrahil.1934" said:concidering atm the balance between game classes (CLASSES not specs) is the best i can remember is no need ask for a balance patch :)

U have been playing for leas than a year then. Season 5 and 7 had a 9 classes meta. While ele and rev arent in the meta atm.

i play since 2015. and you confuse "playable" with meta...unless you think trap dh was ever meta. it was playable in solo que but a joke in meta comps in tournaments for example :)

@Emmrahil.1934 said:

@Emmrahil.1934 said:concidering atm the balance between game classes (CLASSES not specs) is the best i can remember is no need ask for a balance patch :)

U have been playing for leas than a year then. Season 5 and 7 had a 9 classes meta. While ele and rev arent in the meta atm.

i play since 2015. and you confuse "playable" with meta...unless you think trap dh was ever meta. it was playable in solo que but a joke in meta comps in tournaments for example :)

Meditrapper was meta and did work in tournaments as well. Have u never seen moobs or half play it? It worked. It was not as efficient as a well played druid but oh well.

Besides... the level u play tournaments on is not the same as the meta thats made for everyone. Rev wasnt meta anymore but ppl yet played it in s8 tournaments.

Also u had more diversity in between the classes. U could play condi war or power war. Both worked. Now theres legit 5 specs across all classes. Play those or go home.

And as i said we a 7 classes meta atm. Dp thief is a joke tho. Gotta run s/d lol

@Emmrahil.1934 said:

@Emmrahil.1934 said:concidering atm the balance between game classes (CLASSES not specs) is the best i can remember is no need ask for a balance patch :)

Trap dh.. maybe. Who runs 5 traps lol.Meditrap was good tho. If u couldnt make it work its a l2p issue. It was rly bad in the first seasons yeah... but after all the other classes kept getting nerfs while dh was sorta untouched it became viable. And cool that u play since 2015. im playing since 2013. like what does it matter ?

@Kraitan.8476 said:Wasn't the offseason meant to be the time for players to get used to the changes in balance? Doesn't really work when patches come either at the start or halfway in during the season..

the offseason serves no actual purpose....unless the goal is to lower the pvp population, which if it is bravo well done anet

i believe season 1-3 dropped balance patch as offseason began ( so people could indeed learn the new meta) but they have slowly moved from that to the point that if you ask me all the offseason is 2 me is a disabling of pvp in game rewards.

@Nova.3817 said:

the offseason serves no actual purpose....unless the goal is to lower the pvp population, which if it is bravo well done anet

i believe season 1-3 dropped balance patch as offseason began ( so people could indeed learn the new meta) but they have slowly moved from that to the point that if you ask me all the offseason is 2 me is a disabling of pvp in game rewards.

Would genuinely be more interesting offseasons if we got a massive balance patch which overhauled a ton of stuff on every class at the start of it. Sadly both timing & size are below expectations (which already weren't that high to begin with)

Archived