[BUG] Client Crash — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[BUG] Client Crash

Since latest update, ordering my friend list by connected / disconnected status crashes the client.

Can post crash log if needed.

Tagged:
<1

Comments

• eris.9654eris.9654 Member ✭✭

Happening to me also, any sorting of the FL crashes the game.

• Same for me. I can still order fine by Name, Location and Achievement Points. Temporary workaround is sorting Names from Z>A. It will put online people on top.

• CptAurellian.9537CptAurellian.9537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Not related only to FL. My fractals party is just crashing at any moment.

Praise delta!

• Also crashed twice in story mode for me after the patch

• Galmac.4680Galmac.4680 Member ✭✭✭

My LFG window crashed my client too.

Praise Joko!

• Thanks for these reports. The team is on the case!

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• I'm also getting the Friend's list crash.

• same here ...

• My game crashes all the time now. Can't even send a crash report.

• Umut.5471Umut.5471 Member ✭✭✭

Pressing H also causes a crash for me.

• Fix is incoming. I don't have a time, but it's in the works -- may already be in testing, in fact.

Gaile Gray

• Friends panel doesnt sort automatically when i press Y to the one who is logged in on top

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might has well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default"- J.K Rowling
    “The more you know, the more you know you don't know.”-Aristotle

• Game still crash

• Dodo.3870Dodo.3870 Member
    edited January 9, 2018

Log into Istan and instant crash near great hall. If I am lucky I get to spend 2 seconds in the zone before it crashes, rest of the time it crashes before I even see the zone. Bring another character to Istan, try and get near to the boundary around great hall and same thing happens. Currently running out of characters that I can use! Actually once the great hall event has completed successfully I can then move around in the zone areas without the crash.

• Chaostetley.2869Chaostetley.2869 Member
    edited January 10, 2018

Game kept crashing for me in open world and first part of Daybreak, deleted Arcdps and GW2Hook and no crashes so far.

Update: been playing solid through last 2 hours with no crashes, if you have addons try deleting them.

• I'm crashing about every 2min or so in fractals

• game crashing in pvp :s plz fix it

• crashed twice at ember bay wurm and once at auric basin gate. didnt have crashing problems before patch. now can't stay on for long time

• Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2018

@SAE Falcon.8012 said:
    I'm crashing about every 2min or so in fractals

Same. It's unplayable and cost me several runs.

Edit: Seems to be caused by addons somehow. Disable them for now.

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

• Does ARC DPS meeter have something to do with it?

• same, each time i try to play an event it crashes whenever i finish it

• Client crashed 4 times in 30 mins last night, in WvW - Every time I enter combat with other players [Not even blobs, small-scale too]
    Same thing today - Client crash when entering combat

• Theros.1390Theros.1390 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2018

Does anybody have the same pb :

Go to the Lion's arch bank, open the bank window, and when you close the bank window, game crash (systematically)

• @Timelord.8190 said:
    Does ARC DPS meeter have something to do with it?

Since I don't even know what that is and I'm having issues too, I'll assume that, although it may not help, it's also not the primary source of grief.

• Doing vampire beast broodmother HP in verdant brink, can't finish fight without crash to desktop

• Fay.2735Fay.2735 Member ✭✭
    edited January 11, 2018

The game crashed when I started fighting Cairn the Indomitable and earlier in the day when I loaded into the Fort Salma but I was using ArcDPS (that's still allowed right?) might be related?

Edit: I've updated ArcDPS and I haven't experienced the crash yet so try updating that if you use it.

█║ Have you heard of the city? The deep city, the ancient Uru? Where there was power to write worlds. ║█

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ✲¨¯---------------♥--------------- Fay Everdunes - Mesmer since Beta ---------------♥---------------¯¨✲ ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ

• Chevasto.1834Chevasto.1834 Member
    edited January 11, 2018

I get stuck when switching between instances, after waiting forever client just crashes. So frustrating!

• edited January 11, 2018

There are two issues mentioned in this thread. For Friends/Contact List issues, please see this thread and feel free to add to it, if you wish: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/23961/bug-lfg-contacts-bugged-after-1-9-18-patch

If you're experiencing crashes

1. Are you noticing an increase in crashes in recent days?
    2. Can you estimate when the increase happened?
    3. Are you using any third-party programs, particularly ArcDPS? Please name any third-party programs you're using in your crash log/report. (We are looking at the crash issue, not the programs you're using, so please feel free to be candid.)
    4. If you already have submitted a game report through the crash log, you might consider triggering a new crash so that you can send a report log with the third-party program info in it.

Gaile Gray

• Lots of people are seeing the crashes.
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/15804/extremely-frustrating-freezes-and-crashing#latest

I have found dropping textures and shaders to low seems to fix my crash. I played over 2 hours without any issues. I then bumped up to medium and crashed in 20 minutes. I submitted a ticket. Try the above and see what happens.

• @Reboot.4562 said:
    Lots of people are seeing the crashes.
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/15804/extremely-frustrating-freezes-and-crashing#latest

I have found dropping textures and shaders to low seems to fix my crash. I played over 2 hours without any issues. I then bumped up to medium and crashed in 20 minutes. I submitted a ticket. Try the above and see what happens.

Thanks for the link, but the most recent post was from November. I found another from this week, and I added the request there: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/24075/random-crashes

Gaile Gray

• I'm getting constant crashes ever since the last patch. Seems to be worse when in large groups but also happens when I'm alone doing story missions etc.

Never used any 3rd Party programs.

Its really frustrating as is makes it near impossible to complete any Meta Events, as I will almost always crash before the event is completed and wind up on a different server when I log back in.

Happens a lot in Fractals as well, sometimes 5 or so times in a single Fractal.

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Reboot.4562 said:

Thanks for the link, but the most recent post was from November. I found another from this week, and I added the request there: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/24075/random-crashes

I don't know, maybe a bug, but that thread is always on the front page of the Bugs sub-forum, and, for me, the last two pages alone on from January. Maybe look again? https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/15804/extremely-frustrating-freezes-and-crashing/p4

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Reboot.4562 said:

Thanks for the link. The one I linked to last time I checked is at 5 pages and seems to me to be the most active. I have been posting in that one since a few other users logs match what I am seeing. Not surprised if there are other active links, I just searched and that one seemed to be the biggest thread at the time I looked.

I do have a ticket open with all my logs and crash data. If need be I can trigger another crash and send that data. I am about to log in for a very extended time to see if my findings are backed up,that lowering textures and shaders to low stops the crashing. I am running no add-on with GW2. One other thought I had is I am using Afterburner with RTSS,which hooks in and lets me know my FPS in an overlay (Or in my case on my g15). I had one other time this caused CTD with another game (Nier). Updating RTSS fixed that. I don't think that is the cause but I want to rule it out.

Anything I can do to help out the track down phase,let me know!

• Ghos.1326Ghos.1326 Member ✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    There are two issues mentioned in this thread. For Friends/Contact List issues, please see this thread and feel free to add to it, if you wish: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/23961/bug-lfg-contacts-bugged-after-1-9-18-patch

If you're experiencing crashes

1. Are you noticing an increase in crashes in recent days?
    2. Can you estimate when the increase happened?
    3. Are you using any third-party programs, particularly ArcDPS? Please name any third-party programs you're using in your crash log/report. (We are looking at the crash issue, not the programs you're using, so please feel free to be candid.)
    4. If you already have submitted a game report through the crash log, you might consider triggering a new crash so that you can send a report log with the third-party program info in it.

Hey Gaile, just responding to this.
    Whenever I am in a group in raids most notibly, I notice a crash around every hour or maybe a little less. I'd say a timeframe of around 40-60 minutes. Also, there is a crash in pvp, that usually happens after the match is over. Raids speaking, I am not using any third party programs at all.
    In raids, i've not noticed any increase in frequency of these crashes.
    In pvp, it's always been a kind of sporadic thing, sometimes it will happen after every pvp match, and sometimes it'll happen maybe once or twice the whole time I am playing.

The greatest enemy to improvement, is ignorance. But the desire to learn will cast ignorance into the fire.

• Sila.6748Sila.6748 Member ✭✭✭

I've been crashing frequently around since the beginning of Wintersday patches, and it's not gotten a whole lot better. I've already tried to repair the client too.
    I can't seem to figure out what causes it either.
    I'm not using any third party programs and I've submitted a couple of crash logs. Some of them happen when I'm in the middle of something chaotic (like dragonstand meta), the other times it's when I'm just jumping somewhere like up a jumping puzzle, or through a story, going through a waypoint, etc.

This is what happens: https://vgy.me/OsVKfD.png

• katniss.6735katniss.6735 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 13, 2018

My crash said 3308 at the end of it. I can't see what that is about when I google searched it. I moved addon's folder to desktop if that has anything to do with it. I contained arcdps. I crashed in Eternal Battlegrounds while just standing around in SM doing nothing. I hope not to crash after reset or the queues will be impossible.
    edit: I had noticed arc dps was loading my name and some random alpha-numerics where my name was over and over forever.
    I like just running the metrics thing, but the MB on that kept increasing. I don't know if I updated it or not, or if we're even allowed to use this thing anymore. I used it as personal damage tracking for my Ele and watching my ping.

• If it's any help at all, I've been crashing pretty frequently (roughly 5 times per instance) in Fractals of the Mists and Wing 5. Also, I went to change my graphics settings since I had multiple people tell me to change those alongside disabling other things, while changing my Shaders options my entire PC froze. Maybe it's something to do with shaders interacting with certain particle effects? Wing 5 is heavy in particle effects and fractal 100 is too.

• The game just hard locks for me a few seconds to a few minutes after logging into a character. Each time I log in now seems to crash faster than the last time. Last two tries I was in game for about 1-2 minutes before it hard locked. I've not had any other problems until today with the game and have not changed anything on my computer as far as drivers and Windows updates since the last time I played this week, when it worked just fine for hours.

• Will.6829Will.6829 Member
    edited January 13, 2018

Just crashed 5 mins into the game, simply standing in Lions Arch.

Log file just after crash:
    willmaltby.com/stuff/ArenaNet.log

• Will.6829Will.6829 Member
    edited January 13, 2018

Another one, mere minutes in. And then stable for hours, hope this helps:

--> Crash <--
    Exception: c0000005
    Memory at address ffffffff`ffffffff could not be read
    App: Gw2-64.exe
    Pid: 3040
    Cmdline:
    BaseAddr: 000000013F750000
    ProgramId: 101
    Build: 85524
    When: 2018-01-13T19:04:23Z
    Uptime: 0 days 0:14:59
    Flags: 0

--> System <--
    Name: SPINE
    IpAddr: 192.168.1.111
    Processors: 8 [GenuineIntel:6:12:3]
    OSVersion: Windows 6.1 (64 bit)

--> System Memory <--
    Physical: 8611MB/16321MB 52%
    Paged: 15213MB/24319MB 62%
    Virtual: 8384588MB/8388607MB 99%
    Load: 47%
    CommitTotal: 9105MB
    CommitLimit: 24319MB
    CommitPeak: 10442MB
    SystemCache: 3267MB
    HandleCount: 17593
    ProcessCount: 44
    ThreadCount: 711

--> Process Memory <--
    Private: 3369MB
    WorkingSet: 3245MB
    PeakWorkingSet: 4071MB
    PageFaults: 4003064

--> Memory Category Usage (Inclusive) <--
    [Category] [Size(MB)] [Count]
    Root 1303.62 1289311
    VRAM 940.75 34356
    Programmer Data 909.81 403876
    Engine 508.34 204321
    Model-Programmer 381.34 62845
    Uncategorized 293.70 854131
    VRAM - Gr Postproc 266.35 17
    Game 257.12 144752
    VRAM - Character Tex 220.56 805
    Content 184.06 50563
    VRAM - Composite Tex 114.44 339
    Collections 105.74 9094
    Dictionary 102.85 2598
    VRAM - Prop Tex 99.31 669
    Gr 95.22 119314
    Art Assets 76.25 15104
    Text 57.27 5560
    Character Models 55.62 4839
    Composite Models 54.90 2096
    VRAM - DDI Shader 51.72 30528
    Gr Umbra 48.06 3789
    Composite Tex Pool 34.51 72
    Composite Tex 34.51 72
    VRAM - Composite Geo 25.89 370

--> Memory Category Usage (Exclusive) <--
    [Category] [Size(MB)] [Count]
    Model-Programmer 368.48 48150
    Uncategorized 293.70 854131
    VRAM - Gr Postproc 266.35 17
    VRAM - Character Tex 220.56 805
    Content 184.06 50563
    VRAM - Composite Tex 114.44 339
    Dictionary 102.85 2598
    VRAM - Prop Tex 99.31 669
    Text 57.27 5560
    VRAM - DDI Shader 51.72 30528
    Gr Umbra 48.06 3789
    Composite Tex Pool 34.51 72
    VRAM - Composite Geo 25.89 370
    Archive 23.24 38
    Composite Packfile 20.20 462
    VRAM - Terrain Tex 17.25 42
    Gr Cloud 16.47 16215
    VRAM - Effect Texture 16.16 122
    VRAM - Character Geo 13.76 178
    Map Zone 13.57 9384
    VRAM - Prop Geo 13.01 467
    Model Granny 12.82 13178
    VRAM - UI Textures 11.52 250
    VRAM - World Map Tex 11.44 51

--> DllList <--
    D:\Games\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL
    C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.23894_none_145eb2808b8d6928\gdiplus.dll
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.18837_none_a4d981ff711297b6\COMCTL32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\MSIMG32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\SSPICLI.DLL
    C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
    C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.DLL
    C:\Windows\system32\cryptbase.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\imagehlp.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\bcrypt.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\bcryptprimitives.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL
    C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\SAMLIB.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\WLDAP32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
    C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
    C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\wshbth.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
    C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
    C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
    C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
    C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
    D:\Games\Guild Wars 2\bin64\CoherentUI64.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\GPAPI.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\cryptnet.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\SensApi.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\winbrand.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll
    C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll
    C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv
    C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL
    C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv
    C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll
    C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\SDK\LCD\x64\LgLcdApi.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\icm32.dll

[DbgHelp.dll is C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll]
    [DbgHelp.dll version 6.1.7601.17514 (64/32-bit compatible)]

--> Thread 0xcd4 <--

--> Trace <--
    Pc Rt : Args
    000000013f9566fe 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000013f95696f 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000013f9a3faf 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000013f954b2f 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000013f953a7d 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000013f955cbb 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000013f90b6e1 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000013fa9a589 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    00000000770b59cd 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    00000000772ea561 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000

--> Thread registers <--
    rax=0000000000000000 rbx=000000000cf04f50 rcx=3f8000003f800000
    rdx=000000000a81f8c8 rsi=000000000a81fad0 rdi=000000000cf072a8
    rip=000000013f9566fe rsp=000000000a81f8d0 rbp=000000000a81f9e9
    r8=0000000000000001 r9=00000000067efe88 r10=000007fef87968a0
    r11=000000000a81f758 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
    r14=000000000cf04f50 r15=0000000000000000
    cs=0033 ss=002b ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010206

rbx-32 000000000CF04F30 0000000000000000 08c765a9a89f7979 000000000d451190 0033011005e8a1c0
    rbx +0 000000000CF04F50 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0010080000000000 3f9dffd700000001
    rbx+32 000000000CF04F70 00170015000d2369 000010de00001b00 0000010000000008 0000000000001000
    rdx-32 000000000A81F8A8 000007fef8671c7c 00000000067efe88 00000000067efe88 000000000a81fad0
    rdx +0 000000000A81F8C8 000000010000003e 0000000000000000 fffffffffffffffe 00000000067efe88
    rdx+32 000000000A81F8E8 0000000000000000 0000000000000001 000000013f95696f 000000000cf04f50
    r9-32 00000000067EFE68 0809aa10d5793d51 0000000000000000 0000000000000010 00000000067f4188
    r9 +0 00000000067EFE88 00000000062be860 00000000ffffffff 0000000000000000 0000000000000a4c
    r9+32 00000000067EFEA8 0000000000000000 0000045000000001 00000000067efe80 000000000000000b

--> Code <--
    000000013f9566de 833f0075 18488b89 98000000 4c8bc7ba .?.u.H......L... 000000013f9566ee 01000000 488b01ff 90d80100 00488b0f ....H........H..
    000000013f9566fe 488b01ff 5020488d 0d957eb2 01e8902e H...P H...~..... 000000013f95670e e0ff488b 05717eb2 01a80175 4348895c ..H..q~....uCH.\
    000000013f95671e 2430488b 1d617eb2 014885db 742d0f1f $0H..a~..H..t-.. 000000013f95672e 4000488b 43204885 c0740648 8b4b10ff @.H.C H..t.H.K..

--> Stack <--
    000000000a81f8d0 0000000000000000 fffffffffffffffe 00000000067efe88 0000000000000000 ..................~............. 000000000a81f8f0 0000000000000001 000000013f95696f 000000000cf04f50 0000000000000001 ........oi.?....PO..............
    000000000a81f910 000000000a81f9e8 000007fef8612b61 0000000000000000 000000013f9a3faf ........a+a..............?.?.... 000000000a81f930 000000000e523e7c 000000000002cc22 0000000000000000 000007fef8671d38 |>R....."...............8.g.....
    000000000a81f950 0000000000000000 000000000cf04f50 00000000067efe88 000007fef862b7e5 ........PO........~.......b..... 000000000a81f970 00000000067efe88 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000e523e08 ..~......................>R.....
    000000000a81f990 0000000000000000 000000013f956e8b 000000000cf04f50 0000000048cf19c0 .........n.?....PO.........H.... 000000000a81f9b0 000000000cf04f50 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 PO..............................
    000000000a81f9d0 000000000a81f9e8 0000000099400bd0 0000000300000003 0000000000000000 [email protected] 000000000a81f9f0 0000000000000000 0000087000000f00 0000087000000f00 0000000000000000 ............p.......p...........
    000000000a81fa10 0000000000000000 000000013f9aecb2 0000000000000000 000035403ad3da5e ...........?............^..:@5.. 000000000a81fa30 0000000000000000 000000000e523e7c 0000000000000000 000000013f954b2f ........|>R............./K.?....
    000000000a81fa50 0000000000000000 0000000140bf2ac8 000000013f954af5 00000000067efe88 .........*[email protected]?......~..... 000000000a81fa70 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 00000000029add28 ........................(.......
    000000000a81fa90 000000000e523e7c 000000013f953a7d 00000004dc5ed315 0000000000000620 |>R.....}:.?......^..... ....... 000000000a81fab0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000002 000000013f955cbb ..........................?....
    000000000a81fad0 0000000000000620 00000000064e3a40 00000000029add28 000000000a81fad0 [email protected]:N.....(............... 000000000a81faf0 00000000029add20 000000013f90b6e1 0000000000000620 0000000000000001 ..........?.... ...............
    000000000a81fb10 0000000000000000 0000000000000005 000000013f90b670 000000013fa9a589 ................p..?.......?.... 000000000a81fb30 0000000000000000 00000000029add20 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ........ .......................
    000000000a81fb50 0000000000000000 00000000770b59cd 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 .........Y.w.................... 000000000a81fb70 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 00000000772ea561 ........................a..w....
    000000000a81fb90 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 000000000a81fbb0 000000007713bab0 000000007713bab0 000000000a81ea70 0000000000000000 ...w.......w....p...............
    000000000a81fbd0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 000000000a81fbf0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................
    000000000a81fc10 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 000000000a81fc30 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................
    000000000a81fc50 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 000000000a81fc70 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................
    000000000a81fc90 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 000000000a81fcb0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................

--> Error Logs <--

Model '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
    Model '0x1ad519': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
    Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
    Material '0x034fc5' is missing textures.
    Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
    Model '0x082241': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x19d40c
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x19d407
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x19d40a
    Model '0x0bc6b4': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
    Model '0x0bc6b4': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x187e38
    Model '0x123674': Permutation 'boworange' not found, auto selecting permutation
    Debug token '0x00000000000266FA': Lightning ran out of space for new bolts.
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x1a1ed9
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x1a1edb
    Model '0x082240': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.

--> DirectX Device Info <--
    VendorId = 0x10de
    DeviceId = 0x1b00
    Version = 23.21.0013.9065
    Description = NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
    Compat = 0x00100800
    VidMem = 3675 MB

<1
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.