Jormag's Claw Fragment still drops?

Djinn.9245

I've been after this one too for quite a while. I don't do Jormag regularly, but often enough since it's implementation that I'd expect it to drop one of these weeks. Meanwhile, I've had to vendor I don't know how many tongues and scales, etc. Then again, I'm still waiting on anything useful from Tequatl other than his spoon. (it's obviously my bad RNG account! /tinfoil)

@OriOri.8724 said:It dropped the last time I killed claw of jormag for me. That was a few months ago now, but I can confirm that as of then, it was still dropping. Its just very, very rare

Thanks for the confirmation. 5 years is a long time to wait for something that opens a collection that costs a lot to complete and doesn't offer any real reward. I wouldn't purchase the Claw Fragment for that reason but I wondered if the drop was bugged.

If I was only judging by my own experience, I'd say it never dropped in the first place -- despite having done the event probably 100 times within ~6 months after the collection, I never saw it linked once. Still, of course it was dropping for someone on some map shard, because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get it off the TP.

Archived