Defeat the Legendary Tigers Bug

I have been trying to complete this quest thrice but whenever I chase after the tigers, they get stuck in a tree. Attached are screenshots of the tigers stuck at the same spot. A friend also tagged along with me to see the same result (along with bypassers joining for the quest). I'm unable to continue with this event.

Screenshots: https://img00.deviantart.net/b9b7/i/2018/010/d/6/gw049_by_vickie_believe-dbzjmkr.jpghttps://img00.deviantart.net/c573/i/2018/010/e/e/gw050_by_vickie_believe-dbzjmhu.jpg

Your either on a different part of the chain or you got extremely lucky.. or your just trolling perhaps. cos its been broken since the patch on the 9th.. no matter what map instance your on the tigers bug.. occasionally head-butting the embankment near their spawn, most times tree hugging west of spawn after a small amount of damage is put on the male.. sometimes only one lion spawns more often both head straight for their favourite tree.

Just checked again.. yep glass eye and his mate are hugging the tree again.

The list of bugs has grown pretty large this past week or so.. I am thinking this isn't going to be given any kind of priority, otherwise someone from ANET would of at least acknowledged the issue

Not even deemed important enough to be placed on the List of known issues... progress halting bug on an already tedious and drawn out legendary collection.. it's only been highlighted for a week or two, guess this should of been posted anywhere except the official forums, maybe then it might of been acknowledged as a current issue... good to see that the Halloween & germstore wardrobe issues that are positively gamebreaking made it onto the updated list - - - whyaminotsuprised :(

I did manage to get pass first journal on second a second day, first time it was bugged as well. Now I'm experiencing the same thing with Entry 10 where tiger is stuck in wall after you complete Tribulation Cavern's jumping puzzle. And now when I want go check up on it next time, I need redo the jumping puzzle over and over again or leave me character in the end of the puzzle and never move from there until the bug is gone.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Contrary to some statements, you will find it on the Known Issue Tracker, as of now.

Good luck.

Nothing contrary to the statements when they were made.. mine included.The bug was added to the list yesterday 21st ... and the tracker as of the 17th still did not include it.. my post was dated 18th.

So contrary to what you have posted the bug was not deemed important enough to add until the 21st, but thanks for letting those whose progress has been halted for the last 2 weeks, know its now made the list. Hopefully we will get a fix someday ... soon.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Thus, the 'as of now'. You could have just amended your post.

Good luck.

Unlike you I don't spend 24/7 on the forums as I have a company to run and employees to pay, when I am not doing that I tend to try and fit as much gametime as possible around family life, which tends to leave me a little short of time to post in everything thread that gets put out on the forums, like some.... shame on me I know, but that's life.If I had indeed known the bug was added to the list finally on the 21st I might of gone back and amended my post, but you had already enlightened those in the thread.. or threads so no need.As I said previous thanks for letting those of us concerned know about the updated list and like others I am now looking forward to finally being able to knock out the tigers rather than pat them gently on the head while they tree hug in the sunshine.

• 1 month later...

Archived