Want Sigil/Infusion Swapping

I can't belive im actually saying this in 2018 still but here it goes again... its 2018 and we still DO NOT have sigil swapping nore infusion swapping for legendary weapons... i honestly don't want to hear no body say there are other preority's because it's simply not true... this should have been implemented a long time ago.

@wolverine.5164 said:I can't belive im actually saying this in 2018 still but here it goes again... its 2018 and we still DO NOT have sigil swapping nore infusion swapping for legendary weapons... it doesnt end's there because the fact that legendary backpiece's and legendary earring's can't swap infusion's is insanely wrong to at this point... i honestly don't want to hear no body say there are other preority's because it's simply not true... this should have been implemented a long time ago.

You can freely infusion swap on the trinket, and the legendary back-pieces.

@Xcorpdog.2840 said:

@wolverine.5164 said:I can't belive im actually saying this in 2018 still but here it goes again... its 2018 and we still DO NOT have sigil swapping nore infusion swapping for legendary weapons... it doesnt end's there because the fact that legendary backpiece's and legendary earring's can't swap infusion's is insanely wrong to at this point... i honestly don't want to hear no body say there are other preority's because it's simply not true... this should have been implemented a long time ago.

You can freely infusion swap on the trinket, and the legendary back-pieces.

yes, sry about that, got confused, focus on the legendary weapons only.

While I agree they should fix this so you can truly use the stat swap on the fly with Legendaries as intended... IMO there are other, far more important concerns. Sorry, but is true, this is not that relevant in the end:1- People with Legendaries are a minority.2- People who truly need to swap sigils and infusions are a minority within a minority.3- Making fun content for the majority should always be priority number 1 for a game company...

@Ardid.7203 said:

While I agree they should fix this so you can truly use the stat swap on the fly with Legendaries as intended... IMO there are other, far more important concerns. Sorry, but is true, this is not that relevant in the end:1- People with Legendaries are a minority.2- People who truly need to swap sigils and infusions are a minority within a minority.3- Making fun content for the majority should always be priority number 1 for a game company...

listen carefully here, i think i was very clear on the fact that i didnt wanted to hear an excuse, but your entitle to your opinion regardless of THAT situation, you dont seem to have any idea on how long we have been waiting for this... or explain to me how legendary weapons that came i the first year of the game doesnt have like i sadi before sigil swapping and infusion swapping when in the other hand legendary armour DOES have rune swapping and infusion swapping... remember lengendary armour came 3 years AFTER game release... pls explain to me.

• 3 weeks later...

bumping for relativity reasons. Last I heard, anet couldn't implement it due to a bug. But yes, it's 2018 and there really should have been a fix by now. I would love to just swap out my sigils every now and then on some of my legendary weaps, but I can't. Not to mention, the stuff I put in there are like, 8g-10g sigils...

@wolverine.5164 said:I can't belive im actually saying this in 2018 still but here it goes again... its 2018 and we still DO NOT have sigil swapping nore infusion swapping for legendary weapons... i honestly don't want to hear no body say there are other preority's because it's simply not true... this should have been implemented a long time ago.

The market would be in disarray.... it's not a QoL thing... it takes away from certain BL items that help fund the game... so I don't see it coming and would rather not.

I can't find the exact post, don't recall if it was Reddit or these forums and if these forums whether it was the old ones or the new ones -- but an ANet person did outright say they had looked into swapping for weapons but it would have a strong enough impact on the economy that they needed to figure out how to deal with that before implementing the change. Hopefully they are still looking into it and will surprise players with a solution at some point, or will inform players if it turns out they are never going to do it.

But they did look at it, and the calendar year has nothing to do with their design decision since it was an affirmative choice of theirs made in recent memory concurrent with their implementing armor swapping.

I would guess that the economic impact would be higher simply because so very many more legendary weapons are out there than armor.

@wolverine.5164 said:I can't belive im actually saying this in 2018 still but here it goes again... its 2018 and we still DO NOT have sigil swapping nore infusion swapping for legendary weapons... i honestly don't want to hear no body say there are other preority's because it's simply not true... this should have been implemented a long time ago.

@Donari.5237 said:I can't find the exact post, don't recall if it was Reddit or these forums and if these forums whether it was the old ones or the new ones -- but an ANet person did outright say they had looked into swapping for weapons but it would have a strong enough impact on the economy that they needed to figure out how to deal with that before implementing the change. Hopefully they are still looking into it and will surprise players with a solution at some point, or will inform players if it turns out they are never going to do it.

But they did look at it, and the calendar year has nothing to do with their design decision since it was an affirmative choice of theirs made in recent memory concurrent with their implementing armor swapping.

I would guess that the economic impact would be higher simply because so very many more legendary weapons are out there than armor.

Two people have stated it, including new Game Director Mike Z, it's the same as build templates...people are just going to have to have patience, which is in short supply around here.

@"Zaklex.6308" said:Two people have stated it, including new Game Director Mike Z, it's the same as build templates...people are just going to have to have patience, which is in short supply around here.

Exactly! I mean, I understand anet needs to dish out the more "important" content more frequently than others. But that in itself is a bad practice. All content must be treated fairly imo, and given better fix/improvement schedules. Don't get me wrong, I love PvE, Game Balance, or even Gem Store content as much as the next individual. But stuff like the Sigil swapping, Armor Clipping, and broken LFG system should have been addressed way long ago by now. That's the only reason topics like these keep popping up, and they won't stop until said issues are addressed or at least given a definitive answer from anet...

Archived