Blindness spam build

Shadrir.4762

has anyone had any luck with a Blindness spamming build? I using it with Planar protection and I am now able to finally fight for Hero points and cruise through pve with my bow renegade. Before, I couldnt really do much with either hammer or bow. I like a range build. Is this viable? I am an 80 with only five of the hero facets unlocked for renegade so i have a ways to go. I like bow better than all the other options on teh Rev and I leveled him to 80 without a boost off an on.

Umm yeah I used one 3 months after HoT came out - in sPvP.Planar Protection didn't exist at the time.It was really bad and I don't think Planar Protection would have made my day.I would not recomend for solo play of any kind because it will detract from your damage - a lot. In theory it can work if you also take Natural Abundance to increase your survivability,but again it comes at a dps loss and requires a lot of skill to use because you should be in melee mixing up weapon attacks with tablet control and moving your character to get those fragments from natural abundance - which becomes pointless if you just relly on ranged weapons.

Archived