Help with Red jackal pup crafting

Nfirea.3918

Can anyone tell me how to craft the red jackal pup!?In the description of the yellow jackal pup says "Combine 3 yellow jackal pups with 2 unidentified dyes in the mystic forge to create a red jackal pup", but the forge asks for four items. How is that supposed to work?

Just a note here in case others have an issue - I ran into this problem too. And I tried separating the pups. But if you had the forge window open when you did it, it will only show you one of them available for placement. You have to close out and re-open the forge to place them individually.

@Biff.5312 said:Just a note here in case others have an issue - I ran into this problem too. And I tried separating the pups. But if you had the forge window open when you did it, it will only show you one of them available for placement. You have to close out and re-open the forge to place them individually.

Yeah, the Forge window takes a snapshot of your bag contents and must be refreshed to show any inventory changes. So you want to divide your pups into three or four piles of multiple pups each (four if you're going for random minis rather than for other color pups) and then you can do several passes in one Forge window, making sure to track what you're making so you don't burn up pups on extra colors you didn't need for your collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived