can we get this little mount QoL added? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

can we get this little mount QoL added?

when swimming mount always switches to Skimmer? We cant use normal weapons in water so it automatically switches to underwater ones. So why cant the same work for mounts?

Comments

• Ayumi Spender.1082Ayumi Spender.1082 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dabrixmgp.4758 said:
    when swimming mount always switches to Skimmer? We cant use normal weapons in water so it automatically switches to underwater ones. So why cant the same work for mounts?

Make it a both above and underwater mount first.

OH! If you want to see something hilarious... it seems Skimmers are hot air balloons... or just balloons. Head near Malchor's Leap for the Waypoint into the Inquest area when it's not contested. Get on the Skimmer and then waypoint inside... your poor character will shoot up into the ceiling because the skimmer will fly up so fast because "Master! I'm only air!!!!"

• AliamRationem.5172AliamRationem.5172 Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't necessarily need the mount to default to skimmer in water, but I love the suggestion to make it usable underwater. It feels really clunky as it stands because unless you're 100% on the surface, you can't mount! It could be more seamless and faster underwater movement wouldn't be a bad thing either.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.