Dear ArenaNet, is there a chance of gardening/hobbies expanded in the future?

Well the title says most of my question.

I LOVED the gardening plot in WoW Mists Of Pandaria.It's expanding hobbies in a game. Sometimes you don't feel like logging in for daily battles etc.But your gardening plot needs tending, maybe gather a specific manure/soil somewhere in to world to grow the daily plant.Link it to cooking without making it P2W. Fishing would be great as well.

In sort of the same way this is why Gwent and the Dice game in Witcher series are fun. It's optional for those who want something different than kill stuff.GW2 game already has great non-battle activities, but expanding hobbies in GW2 would be heaven for me!

I think it's an interesting idea. Maybe they can also make it so you can buy a kitchen to your home instance and you can make "home cooked" meals like delicious rice balls etc.Or like an alchemy lab where you can make special potions.

Anet should capitalize on this. The gardening plot should be further complexified...

Oh yes alchemy as well! Additions, not focused on must buy because of P2W. For me GW2 has always been like a huge playground, you can do whatever you want, having hobbies will only make it more diverse and give a reason to login if you don't feel like it, even if it won't really benefit you (like clicker games ;-) once you start you'll stick with it, why? I don't know!) . Awesome! :)

Yes I realize that. They might even add a starter hobby kit to a future expansion to get you to gem store.

But there's no subscription fees. Some people like to play F2P/P2P, some like to support by buying costume sets/skins, keys etc.And silly people like me wouldn't mind spending some money into hobbies.My idea for Gem store is to make it as diverse as possible, there should be something interesting for anyone.And at the same time make it affordable for anyone. Release both nice cheaper and more expensive goodies, don't force people to buy expensive, but gently suggest. Keep everyone interested and welcome to check the store every week. Or add more sales, like Steam, keep the players interested to check it out!

Archived