Seeking a Guild

jellyfish.8520

Hello I'm looking for a very friendly guild. I'm a gamer coming from DC Universe, known as Dr Neff there and youtuber. Now moving onto Guild Wars. I been playing GW2 for a couple months now. I play as Necromancer and love it. I only been doing bounties, metas across the map and picking up skills and salvaging stuff for gold. Still learning everything, but I pick things up quick. I got all 5 mounts. I haven't done raids nor fractals yet. I'm looking for a guild that could help me through that and pick up some experience along the way. I like tough challenges and grow as a player. I'm friendly, cool, and cooperative.

Hey Jellyfish, I haven't played the DC Universe, but I love everything DC :). I assume that you're at least a little bit too. As for the guild, come check out the Charter Vanguard. We're a 13 year old PvX guild that is beginner-friendly and community-based. Many of our members do fractals on a regular basis, and we have several raid groups, one of which is a teaching group which might be a good start for you. Once in a while we run bounties as a guild too, if there's anything you need done, you can always post a request on guild chat, our discord channel or the forum, and the guildies might jump in to help.

@"jellyfish.8520" said:Hello I'm looking for a very friendly guild. I'm a gamer coming from DC Universe, known as Dr Neff there and youtuber. Now moving onto Guild Wars. I been playing GW2 for a couple months now. I play as Necromancer and love it. I only been doing bounties, metas across the map and picking up skills and salvaging stuff for gold. Still learning everything, but I pick things up quick. I got all 5 mounts. I haven't done raids nor fractals yet. I'm looking for a guild that could help me through that and pick up some experience along the way. I like tough challenges and grow as a player. I'm friendly, cool, and cooperative.

Hey mate and welcome in gw2! ;) Feel free to contact me anytime you wish to have a fun time playin' togheter ;) About our guild, Order of the Equity [EQ]: The philosophy of Order of the Equity, pure and simple, is that every player has the right to choose their own "habitat" according to their needs, but without gasping in the confusion (1000 thousand things to do, or promises, all at once) or in individualism (I go to play whatever i want, if you love pvp or WvW go where you want) ;)

Archived