[Suggestion] The No Tomes Reward Track

Yannir.4132

I don't see why they don't just do a currency reward track. Have it give you small amounts of each currency in the game as you go through so we don't have to go through the annoyance of box within a box within a box. It'd also be nice to not have to spend 10 minutes selling stuff on the tp and salvaging the other things every time I open a chest. Currency track containing karma, gold, dungeon tokens, and other such things would be heavily appreciated.

@Yannir.4132 said:Could we get atleast 1 reward track that has no Tomes of Knowledge?Would suggest replacing it with an item that gives karma, as there's currently no permanent reward track for gaining that. Otherwise all up to you.

Is there a valuable karma sink I'm missing? It just sits in the wallet growing and growing, seemingly rarely used for anything important. But now I see someone requesting getting more karma as a reward for something, so what is it that you actually use karma for?

@Flauvious.6195 said:

@Yannir.4132 said:Could we get atleast 1 reward track that has no Tomes of Knowledge?Would suggest replacing it with an item that gives karma, as there's currently no permanent reward track for gaining that. Otherwise all up to you.

Is there a valuable karma sink I'm missing? It just sits in the wallet growing and growing, seemingly rarely used for anything important. But now I see someone requesting getting more karma as a reward for something, so what is it that you actually use karma for?

There are plenty of ways to turn Karma in to profit. Some of the pretty profitable. I suggest you Google it Up. Some of them simple ones are just combining amulets, etc.

@Ario.8964 said:I don't see why they don't just do a currency reward track. Have it give you small amounts of each currency in the game as you go through so we don't have to go through the annoyance of box within a box within a box. It'd also be nice to not have to spend 10 minutes selling stuff on the tp and salvaging the other things every time I open a chest. Currency track containing karma, gold, dungeon tokens, and other such things would be heavily appreciated.

This. My inventory keeps going full of never ending bags. I'd appreciate one reward track giving gold or karma only, and ending up with a box containing 1 random exotic or anything close to.

@Flauvious.6195 said:

Yeah, you turn karma into crafting materials, for example, in PoF maps. All of the new maps have pretty good karma sinks now to turn into atleast minor profit.

@Malafaia.8903 said:

@"Daishi.6027" said:I agree, spirit shards aren't bad money, but it's a lot of useless clicking and waiting for buy orders or crap to sell.

Can we just cut out the middle man, and the literal middle man required to turn a profit?

How do you profit from spirit shard? I have like 2k of them and i just remember using it for Legendaries.

https://gw2efficiency.com/currencies/spirit-shards

All of those use very small numbers of spirit shards to make something with either very high investment costs and low demand, or to refine mats for a small profit. Someone with thousands of Spirit Shards isn't gonna do that (> 9k shards myself). Do you know how long it would take to buy and forge enough mats to burn through that? >< They really need a better way to use shards, especially since they are the "reward" for experience gain post-mastery completion.

Archived