API issue following 1/9 patch — Guild Wars 2 Forums

API issue following 1/9 patch

Cross posting: myself and a couple others are experiencing difficulties with our API keys following the 1/9 patch. Any help would be appreciated!

Original forum thread here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/24324/is-anybody-else-experiencing-api-difficulties-following-the-1-9-patch#latest

Comments

  • shopt.1730shopt.1730 Member ✭✭
    edited January 14, 2018

    FWIW, this is happening to me too. I tired manually hitting https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/commerce/transactions/current/buys?access_token=9A35EEAF-206A-... (the rest of the key is deliberately omitted) in my browser, and I can seen that there's nothing after 2018-01-13T02:11:24+00:00, even though they exist in the trading post.

  • Wanze.8410Wanze.8410 Member ✭✭✭

    @shopt.1730 said:
    FWIW, this is happening to me too. I tired manually hitting https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/commerce/transactions/current/buys?access_token=9A35EEAF-206A-... (the rest of the key is deliberately omitted) in my browser, and I can seen that there's nothing after 2018-01-13T02:11:24+00:00, even though they exist in the trading post.

    same issue here

  • Having the same issue. Bank/inventories/delivery box and such all work fine. My tp orders were frozen on the 9th and since then updated once yesterday and are frozen to that moment again

  • Same here, buy orders and sell orders API endpoint stuck since Jan 9th.

  • Same problem here. I'm in EU

  • Could we get a dev response on this issue? Just a "hey, we hear you but busy right now" would be good. :)

  • Update: I filed a support ticket trying to get some help on this, and I just received the following response:

    Hello,
    Thanks for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support!
    I would recommend you post your issue to the API development forum here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/api-development
    The API developers as well as other players read this forum daily resolving issues and providing API support! :)

    If you have any questions or need further assistance let us know!
    🐦 SQUAWK! 🐦
    Regards,

    GM Griffon
    Guild Wars 2 Support Team

    Err, sooooo ..... we're here! :waves at dev team:

  • Wanze.8410Wanze.8410 Member ✭✭✭

    @Reedtanguerra.6425 said:
    Update: I filed a support ticket trying to get some help on this, and I just received the following response:

    Hello,
    Thanks for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support!
    I would recommend you post your issue to the API development forum here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/api-development
    The API developers as well as other players read this forum daily resolving issues and providing API support! :)

    If you have any questions or need further assistance let us know!
    🐦 SQUAWK! 🐦
    Regards,

    GM Griffon
    Guild Wars 2 Support Team

    Err, sooooo ..... we're here! :waves at dev team:

    Yes, still same issues here. My sales history updated once or twice since jan 9th but thats it.

    Qeicherius, the dev from gw2efficiency said he talked to one of the gw2 devs about it, so i guess they are aware but not sure how high it is on their priority list.

    I have small hopes that this is an intended API fail in order to clean up some TP bots but I doubt it.

  • Reedtanguerra.6425Reedtanguerra.6425 Member ✭✭

    @Wanze.8410 said:
    Qeicherius, the dev from gw2efficiency said he talked to one of the gw2 devs about it, so i guess they are aware but not sure how high it is on their priority list.

    Honestly, makes sense that this issue would be a low priority as we're a pretty tiny group of players affected, but it's unclear if anyone at Anet is actually paying attention, so I'm just doggedly beating the drum till somebody over there says ZOMG we got it so shut up already! :D

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.