Well done

palouff.2956

Some explanations sorry, some people like this person are proud that they exploited dhuum CM and got the title. That's the thing you can expect when Anet say they wont sanction them because ( because what exactly ?) according to them there 're only few ppl who exploited it (less than 100 ppl) but wont say exactly how many either ( why tho? because its actually possible there is more ppl who exploited than did it legit if you considere the casuals guilds i saw with all the title plus the ppl who where selling it so ye ...). Anyway.

@"palouff.2956" said:Some explanations sorry, some people like this person are proud that they exploited dhuum CM and got the title. That's the thing you can expect when Anet say they wont sanction them because ( because what exactly ?) according to them there 're only few ppl who exploited it (less than 100 ppl) but wont say exactly how many either ( why tho? because its actually possible there is more ppl who exploited than did it legit if you considere the casuals guilds i saw with all the title plus the ppl who where selling it so ye ...). Anyway.

So by that logic i'm an exploiter since i run with casual guild tag, yet i got the kill done legit way. Spoiler if you are on eu, those casual guilds you are seeing are the people from the legit pug kill group.https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/7o65j7/dhuum_challenge_mode_pug_edition/

I don't think the current path of (non-)action is a good idea in the long run. It just sends the signal that you can use serious exploits without any consequences, which is a very bad thing in a MMO where you regularly have to deal with new exploits. Either they can deduct from their data who used the exploit, then they should have banned those people quickly, or they actually cannot distinguish between legit and exploit kills, then they should probably have just deactivated Dhuum CM and/or the related achievements until a fix (top priority, obviously).

@CptAurellian.9537 said:I don't think the current path of (non-)action is a good idea in the long run. It just sends the signal that you can use serious exploits without any consequences, which is a very bad thing in a MMO where you regularly have to deal with new exploits. Either they can deduct from their data who used the exploit, then they should have banned those people quickly, or they actually cannot distinguish between legit and exploit kills, then they should probably have just deactivated Dhuum CM and/or the related achievements until a fix (top priority, obviously).

We bought into the game and the expansions. This isnt phone game that 2 or 3 ppl develope and is just there to pass time or a small fry game that the developers dont care about. Dhuum cm takes dedication from ppl, saying that only a few ppl exploited so its fine is a slap to the faces of ppl who purchased the game and dedicated time to it.

If exploiting, win trading, paying teams to get your tourneys, afk farming are all fine then lets just all start doing it.

@Dzjudz.9142 said:Nah, mostly everybody in legit kill groups like us know that a pug group killed it Cynn. It's just baffling how Anet claims that they know from metrics who exploited the title, and then subsequently don't do anything about it.

So it's rather a waste of time on anets behalf to even view the metrics if they do fuck all with it anyway.

@Offair.2563 said:

@Dzjudz.9142 said:Nah, mostly everybody in legit kill groups like us know that a pug group killed it Cynn. It's just baffling how Anet claims that they know from metrics who exploited the title, and then subsequently don't do anything about it.

So it's rather a waste of time on anets behalf to even view the metrics if they do kitten all with it anyway.

Well the consumer can only take that much.

@Talindra.4958 said:

@Talindra.4958 said:Just make a new tittle like deimos .. and those who has video to prove legit granted second tittle immediately. It solves the issue last wing.. xD

Or take your tos srsly and ban them.

Dont even know how they can cheat it?? Was it a bug or something?

U could dmg dhuum before the encounter started and have him stand from his throne with 1% hpm

Archived