scourge underperforming, call for buffs — Guild Wars 2 Forums
New Super Adventure Festival Avatars! In celebration of this year’s Super Adventure Festival, we’ve added a group of new avatars to the bank. Enjoy the new look!

scourge underperforming, call for buffs

EthanLightheart.9168EthanLightheart.9168 Member ✭✭✭
edited January 12, 2018 in PVP

I'll keep it clear and short, I only won the last pvp match with veeery much luck with 500:62.
We were 4 scourges and this class is totally underperforming. I hope we get a huge buff next patch, such as enhancing the sand shrouds radius to 1500 and that the F-skills active automatically and don't consume life force. I'd further also enhance the barrier effects and put them on all skills while being specced as scourge. Being around someone in 900 range strips all boons automatically.
Then, but only maybe then this class might be finally viable.

Comments

• Abelisk.4527Abelisk.4527 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 12, 2018

They clearly designed Sand Savant for PVP. IMO just change Sand Savant to something else and everything will be well. Make it more supporty or something.

• Kako.1930Kako.1930 Member ✭✭✭

Scourge would be fine as long as they nerfed eles and revs. Those two are so op it's crazy.

Inventor Scatty
    "Trust me, I'm an engineer!"

• Especially core revenant and renegade.

• Crinn.7864Crinn.7864 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12, 2018

@Abelisk.4527 said:
    They clearly designed Sand Savant for PVP. IMO just change Sand Savant to something else and everything will be well. Make it more supporty or something.

Sand Savant like all of Scourge's top line traits, was intended as a support trait.

Sanity is for the weak minded
    YouTube

• Guizao.4167Guizao.4167 Member ✭✭✭

@EthanLightheart.9168 said:
    I'll keep it clear and short, I only won the last pvp match with veeery much luck with 500:62.
    We were 4 scourges and this class is totally underperforming. I hope we get a huge buff next patch, such as enhancing the sand shrouds radius to 1500 and that the F-skills active automatically and don't consume life force. I'd further also enhance the barrier effects and put them on all skills while being specced as scourge. Being around someone in 900 range strips all boons automatically.
    Then, but only maybe then this class might be finally viable.

Yeah scourges can't compete against spellbreakers, eles and revs. Take note of how OP eles are right now and when it comes to utility and high condi dmg revs are godz. Scourges can't really do anything because they lack survivability with consistent dmg and those are things that only eles and revs have.

• F skill should pulse again for each target hit. Sand barrier should stay with you permanently. Condition corrupted from boon should double up. Sand well should be instant cast and have 10 charge on a 1 second cool down. Scourge master race!!!!!

• Erzian.5218Erzian.5218 Member ✭✭
    edited January 12, 2018

Remove cast time from all scourge utility skills and add some cover conditions to its f-skills; scourge has too much counterplay right now

Edit: we need one of these threads for mirage and firebrand, too.

• Yeah right? I mean since scourge beta we're complaining it's too weak, but anet just won't listen buff us already :( I mean the whole player base agrees OMG!

• jihm.2315jihm.2315 Member ✭✭✭

i think this is the last expansion and they wont bother fixing anything

• Malafaia.8903Malafaia.8903 Member ✭✭✭

Lol, and people wonder why Dev's don't talk to the awesome pvp community...

• jihm.2315jihm.2315 Member ✭✭✭

@Malafaia.8903 said:

its real gamer chat here let devs talk about mount skins and armor dyes

• Malafaia.8903Malafaia.8903 Member ✭✭✭

@jihm.2315 said:

@Malafaia.8903 said:

its real gamer chat here let devs talk about mount skins and armor dyes

As i said above...

• Guizao.4167Guizao.4167 Member ✭✭✭

@Malafaia.8903 said:

Kappa

• primatos.5413primatos.5413 Member ✭✭✭

7/10 but someone needs to tell anet this isn´t serious ..

• Please don't, I want to continue camping scourges on WvW :<

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

@primatos.5413 said:
    7/10 but someone needs to tell anet this isn´t serious ..

They'll buff it just to annoy us now

Some favourite builds of mine: Marshall Weaver - The Conditionless Warrior - Sage Survivalist Druid - Phantasma Chronoshatter Hybrid
    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    I play Unranked like it's a Death Match.

• Cobrakon.3108Cobrakon.3108 Member ✭✭✭

What I don't get is why Necro and other classes get to have a super duper moment but thief will always be marginal at best.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.