scourge underperforming, call for buffs

I'll keep it clear and short, I only won the last pvp match with veeery much luck with 500:62.We were 4 scourges and this class is totally underperforming. I hope we get a huge buff next patch, such as enhancing the sand shrouds radius to 1500 and that the F-skills active automatically and don't consume life force. I'd further also enhance the barrier effects and put them on all skills while being specced as scourge. Being around someone in 900 range strips all boons automatically.Then, but only maybe then this class might be finally viable.

@EthanLightheart.9168 said:I'll keep it clear and short, I only won the last pvp match with veeery much luck with 500:62.We were 4 scourges and this class is totally underperforming. I hope we get a huge buff next patch, such as enhancing the sand shrouds radius to 1500 and that the F-skills active automatically and don't consume life force. I'd further also enhance the barrier effects and put them on all skills while being specced as scourge. Being around someone in 900 range strips all boons automatically.Then, but only maybe then this class might be finally viable.

Yeah scourges can't compete against spellbreakers, eles and revs. Take note of how OP eles are right now and when it comes to utility and high condi dmg revs are godz. Scourges can't really do anything because they lack survivability with consistent dmg and those are things that only eles and revs have.

Archived