Can't Use Mastery Points

I have 26 Path of Fire Mastery Points which I'm unable to use. Each of my 4 standard mounts have been maxed to level 4 but so far I've been unable to complete my personal story line 'To Kill a God' so can't progress towards getting a Griffon. Am I right in thinking that this is the root cause of my problem? Cheers - Rik

@Rik Stark.7289 said:I have 26 Path of Fire Mastery Points which I'm unable to use. Each of my 4 standard mounts have been maxed to level 4 but so far I've been unable to complete my personal story line 'To Kill a God' so can't progress towards getting a Griffon. Am I right in thinking that this is the root cause of my problem? Cheers - Rik

Don't worry about the spare masteries, it's designed that way so that the game won't force you on a specific path. You'll use plenty of them eventually as the Living Story is progressing anyway.

If that story mission is still a problem, feel free to add me in game (if you play on EU). Although I don't like that instance that much, I did it several times for the hidden achievements (we were in 3, so we had to repeat it at least 3 times, since only the story owner took the achievement... but in the end they were much more than 3 times :/)

@Rik Stark.7289 said:Thanks to all who responded, it's as I feared but hey that's life.

In the short run, it feels crummy and/or annoying. But eventually, you'll finish the story, instantly max your griffon, and things will be as you hoped. 3-6 months later, you'll wonder what you were worried about. (Plus, whenever LS4.2 comes out, you'll probably be ready to max the new mastery it comes with.)

Archived